Doc: Bladder injury tells tale of tou...

Doc: Bladder injury tells tale of tourist's injury

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Doc: Bladder injury tells tale of tourist's injury. In it, Newsday reports that:

There are at least two ways to burst a bladder, a doctor told a Riverhead jury yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#1 Mar 12, 2009
BOTTOM LINE.....COPS AR NEVER WRONG......HUH????
yeah

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2009
tide is turning now isn't it...screw you who dont beieve
scamsabound

AOL

#3 Mar 12, 2009
It was a HATE CRIME against not one but all the alcoholics of this great country of ours.
Reality

AOL

#4 Mar 12, 2009
Fire Island and a burst bladder.Did someone blow to hard?
PETEF

AOL

#5 Mar 13, 2009
the victim must be confused that he got kicked. I think the OPD beat him up with a flashlight. If OPD only sent their part time cops to the Suffolk Police Academy this may not have happened. We know SCPD doesn't engage in such acts because Spota never prosecutes SCPD.
Run262

Queens Village, NY

#7 Mar 13, 2009
PETEF wrote:
the victim must be confused that he got kicked. I think the OPD beat him up with a flashlight. If OPD only sent their part time cops to the Suffolk Police Academy this may not have happened. We know SCPD doesn't engage in such acts because Spota never prosecutes SCPD.
Peter, you have turned out to be a punk.

Your former S-I-L- disgraced his police agency and committed a felony by abusing his authority. He was convicted by a jury and sent to prison. The Court of Appeals has upheld the decision. And all you can do is blame Mr Spota.

You are an ignorant fool. You supported a loser and became one yourself. Go ahead and die a miserable old man.
LOL

Mineola, NY

#8 Mar 13, 2009
Clearly, those involved in the case never saw Kramer dump his maritime bladder system from the sixth floor, while Jerry said "hellooooooooooooo" to his belly-talking g/f. This would have cracked the case wide open!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Mar '16 Ms J 18
News Cutchogue woman dies in hit-run (Aug '08) Nov '15 lorraine 203
News Pumpkin picking on Long Island (Oct '08) Aug '13 Woodlands Waterway 26
News Cops seek witnesses in William Floyd High shooting (Dec '08) May '13 Tim B MBV Security 60
News Lawmakers call for MTA to take over Suffolk's b... (May '09) Jul '12 Ann 27
News Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial (Jan '09) Jun '12 Uri 23
News Title insurance agent charged with larcenies (Jul '08) Jan '12 T Cidoni 4
More from around the web