Melville man sentenced in fatal shooting

Melville man sentenced in fatal shooting

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Melville man sentenced in fatal shooting. In it, Newsday reports that:

A man who shot two men within two hours in July 2007 - killing one - was sentenced to 35 years to life in prison for second-degree murder and weapon possession Tuesday morning in Riverhead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Teleprompter -in-Chief

Massapequa, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2009
Another life lost because of gangs.

Gangs should be treated as domestic terrorists,and summarily executed on the street when found congregating.
John Gottis Corpse

New York, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2009
Anyone know whatever happened to Chris Tarantino?
Boob Job

Stamford, CT

#3 Jun 23, 2009
Outside the courtroom, the defendant's mother, Evelyn McArthur, 41, of Melville, said, "The truth is going to come out. The killer is out there."

Yeah right, thanks OJ.

Floral Park, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2009
I'm surprised he's not described as "an aspiring rapper" who was "turning his life around."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutchogue woman dies in hit-run (Aug '08) Nov 6 lorraine 203
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Oct '15 Pdcrack 16
News Pumpkin picking on Long Island (Oct '08) Aug '13 Woodlands Waterway 26
News Cops seek witnesses in William Floyd High shooting (Dec '08) May '13 Tim B MBV Security 60
News Lawmakers call for MTA to take over Suffolk's b... (May '09) Jul '12 Ann 27
News Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial (Jan '09) Jun '12 Uri 23
News Title insurance agent charged with larcenies (Jul '08) Jan '12 T Cidoni 4
More from around the web