Suffolk DA: 1 teen was intent on kill...

Suffolk DA: 1 teen was intent on killing a Hispanic man

There are 8 comments on the Newsday.com story from Nov 21, 2008, titled Suffolk DA: 1 teen was intent on killing a Hispanic man. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Seven teenage friends had singled out a Hispanic man for a beating, but one among them - Jeffrey Conroy - was intent on killing when he stuck a knife into the man's chest, Suffolk prosecutors said after an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

OhwellShitHappen s

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 21, 2008
The headline should read:
"Suffolk DA: 1 teen was intent on killing an illegal immigrant and thief"
Sicko

New York, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2008
OhwellShitHappens wrote:
The headline should read:
"Suffolk DA: 1 teen was intent on killing an illegal immigrant and thief"
You're sick, let see what you say when this happens to a memebr of your family.
Kids nowadays

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2008
Kids nowadays fail to think out their actions and what long term effects their actions will have! These 7 young men, Even if they are found innocent,Will have to cut their own lawns for the rest of their lives now!
Tooltime

New York, NY

#4 Nov 21, 2008
What a crock, I am sure the kid was not intending on killing him. Just another example of piss poor parenting and the sense of arrogance in the youth of today. I am sure he "DID" intend to stab him or slash him. In my eye's the kid is a pussy, for even picking up a knife. The saddest though is even so, the illegal would be alive today if he was not in the US illegally.
OhwellShitHappen s

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 21, 2008
Sicko wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sick, let see what you say when this happens to a memebr of your family.
Not going to happen, we're here legally.
Joey

West Babylon, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2008
Had this happened 200 years ago, agains't the British...these kid's faces would be on our money today!!! I am not condoning murder but.... our country is being invaded and NOBODY as the guts to stand up agains't it!!! YET!
rich

Bronx, NY

#7 Nov 22, 2008
these kids were intent on violence...and they were wrong...and they are criminals and should be punished....there is nothing good or right about what they did in any way, shape, or form....carrying a knife is just not smart, look what it lead to.....the other kid from the other district was now involved in two murders....rotting in jail seems appropriate for them all
LOCO

Stratford, CT

#8 Nov 22, 2008
Attention legal American citizens your country is being invaded. This invasion has the full support of your government. You have been sold out for cheap labor and future votes.

If you truly are a person of conviction and feel the need to fight this illegal invasion of your country you will be persecuted by your own government while the invaders will be rewarded.

My fellow Americans leave no witnesses in your struggle to take your country back from the illegal invaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Smithtown building director arrested in probe (May '08) May '17 07 Mustang 30
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) Sep '16 BUTTOX 19
News Cutchogue woman dies in hit-run (Aug '08) Nov '15 lorraine 203
News Pumpkin picking on Long Island (Oct '08) Aug '13 Woodlands Waterway 26
News Cops seek witnesses in William Floyd High shooting (Dec '08) May '13 Tim B MBV Security 60
News Lawmakers call for MTA to take over Suffolk's b... (May '09) Jul '12 Ann 27
News Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial (Jan '09) Jun '12 Uri 23
More from around the web