Suncor Energy reaches royalty agreeme...

Suncor Energy reaches royalty agreement with Alta: Canadians wonder who decides what net profits are

There are 2 comments on the www.prnewswire.com story from Jan 29, 2008, titled Suncor Energy reaches royalty agreement with Alta: Canadians wonder who decides what net profits are. In it, www.prnewswire.com reports that:

CALGARY, Jan. 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Suncor Energy reports today it has reached an agreement with the Province of Alberta to transition to the rates announced by the government in its New Royalty Framework ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.prnewswire.com.

original story

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 29, 2008
Oil Gains a Fifth Day on Syncrude Shutdown, Speculation Fed to Cut Rates Read the original story

1 hr ago | Bloomberg Business News

Crude oil rose to the highest in more than two weeks after cold weather in Canada shut down the world's biggest oil-sands producer and as investors bought commodities, betting the U.S. Federal Reserve will cut ...
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
pipefitter

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Jan 30, 2008
LoL thats funny. take it from somebody that works at syncrude.
I knew about that shutdown months ago, and curently working on it. im going to start buying and selling shares if people are truly this stupid
cold weather LOL. ill remember that one for next year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suncor Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
....Israel...FOUND...Oil..?... (Jan '14) Feb '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
News Canadian Oil Sands sees continued volatility in... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hockey Man 1
News Suncor Pleads Guilty to Price-Fixing in Ontario (Apr '12) Apr '12 no real Joy 1
News Has Suncor Energy Become the Perfect Stock? (Feb '12) Mar '12 Janine 4
News Toxics from Suncor refinery spill still seeping... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Sniper II 2
News Benzene levels remained elevated in Sand Creek ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 karl42 19
News Markets surging on Greek news (Nov '11) Nov '11 Dwight Baker 1
More from around the web