Sexual tryst spurs near-fatal stabbing

There are 14 comments on the Jul 13, 2010, Lowell Sun story titled Sexual tryst spurs near-fatal stabbing. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A Lowell man having sex with his girlfriend and her female friend was nearly mortally wounded when the drunken girlfriend became jealous and stabbed him in the chest with a kitchen knife, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ace

Waltham, MA

#65 Jul 16, 2010
From heaven to heartache.
Unreal

Lowell, MA

#66 Jul 18, 2010
What kills me, is when she got out of the bed, she told them to continue having sex without me, yet she got mad because they did what she had said. Unreal
You know its really sad that other races complained for years and years about racism yet now all you can do is be racist toward white people. Time to grow up, seriously!
The family members must be proud-
orphan annie

Tyngsboro, MA

#67 Jul 20, 2010
I wonder how hard it stayed , when he saw her coming with the knife??? LMAO
disgustipated

Gardner, MA

#68 Jul 20, 2010
still waiting to see the pics son
the one stabbed

Lawrence, MA

#69 Jul 26, 2010
orphan annie wrote:
I wonder how hard it stayed , when he saw her coming with the knife??? LMAO
i did not see the her coming with the knife so go to hell
Little Nick

Lowell, MA

#70 Jul 26, 2010
It's all about the booze. Never trust a hammered chick with a sharp object. It would have been just fine if you stuck to smoking weed. Sex and drugs and rock&roll. As a youngster I did a bunch of trios, but I hated drunk chicks. Too unpredictable.
sla

Dracut, MA

#71 Jul 27, 2010
MrObvious wrote:
LMAO... Let me guess!!!LET ME GUESS!!! They were FOOLISH non-Morals non-Values having WHITE PEOPLE!!!
Probably STAUNCH Conservative Republicans as well...!!!
They had to be Republicans, If they where democrats it would have been ,(3) men,
No women involved.
Amused

Boston, MA

#72 Jul 27, 2010
sla wrote:
<quoted text>
They had to be Republicans, If they where democrats it would have been ,(3) men,
No women involved.
Two words: Larry Craig
Amused

Boston, MA

#73 Jul 27, 2010
sla wrote:
<quoted text>
No women involved.
Or: "Mark Foley"
Amused

Boston, MA

#74 Jul 27, 2010
Dracut Retiree

Tewksbury, MA

#75 Jul 30, 2010
Little Nick wrote:
It's all about the booze. Never trust a hammered chick with a sharp object. It would have been just fine if you stuck to smoking weed. Sex and drugs and rock&roll. As a youngster I did a bunch of trios, but I hated drunk chicks. Too unpredictable.
With all you smoke you'll always have a limp shrimp!
12 the 3

Agawam, MA

#76 Jul 30, 2010
I almost had a threesome once. Stupid dog and dumb owners. =)
wow

Wilmington, MA

#77 Jul 30, 2010
yo fo weal wrote:
Those whacky asians were always interested in 3, 4, and 5 ways....
But seriously, these women must be proud that the entire city and surroudning towns know how they take it...unreal!
Hey, racist jerk. How do you know they are asian. You are so sxxid, and igorant.
wow

Wilmington, MA

#78 Jul 30, 2010
Sounds like they are all losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Street Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dental office opens in former Jaea s space (Jun '10) Aug '13 Buzz 28
News Financial Business Update: Doral Financial and ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Ron 1
News State Street: Growing, but why not here? - Sent... (Dec '10) Nov '11 Dan Armstrong 9
News Starving dog jumps out of window in New Bedford (Oct '11) Oct '11 Squach 2
News Restaurant owner's business has gone sunny-side... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Nice Story 2
News Meas, Golnik criticize finance-reform vote (Jul '10) Jul '10 Amused 9
News Woman charged in near-fatal stabbing (Jul '10) Jul '10 Linda 2
More from around the web