VA Entrepreneur Caught in Growing Pol...

VA Entrepreneur Caught in Growing Political Drama

There are 16 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from May 9, 2013, titled VA Entrepreneur Caught in Growing Political Drama. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Lavish gifts and political donations have whisked a car salesman turned serial entrepreneur into the center of a growing scandal dogging Virginia's two top Republicans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

him

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 13, 2013
obama is really frightened by the GOP isn't he?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 13, 2013
they're all just car salesmen
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#3 May 13, 2013
him wrote:
obama is really frightened by the GOP isn't he?
LOL, I know sarcasm is hard to detect on message boards. But, Shirley, you can't be serious.
Paul Boomer

Raleigh, NC

#4 May 13, 2013
Oh yes, we have a republican graft story percolating in the Va executive branch. This more than justifies the Obama administration's total disregard for constitutional law and nose thumbing at Congress for one deliberate act of corruption after the next. Everybody does it, see? Your paper never has to fear the IRS. You are a fellow traveler.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#5 May 13, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I know sarcasm is hard to detect on message boards. But, Shirley, you can't be serious.
don't call him shirley
County Resident

Raleigh, NC

#6 May 13, 2013
If anyone thinks their Party or candidate is squeeky clean....they are delusional.
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#7 May 13, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
don't call him shirley
Apparently they are serious, too...

LOL

WOW...

I guess they don't understand Obama can't be elected again. They should go back to the voter fraud conspiracy.
Denial is which stage of grief? I mean, come on... move on to anger... seriously.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#8 May 13, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently they are serious, too...
LOL
WOW...
I guess they don't understand Obama can't be elected again. They should go back to the voter fraud conspiracy.
Denial is which stage of grief? I mean, come on... move on to anger... seriously.
what do u think about benghazi ? good distraction, while nothing else gets done?
and the pac 501c ? PACs are nonprofits too, just as long as they don't favor an INDIVIDUAL candidate! lol
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#9 May 13, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
what do u think about benghazi ? good distraction, while nothing else gets done?
and the pac 501c ? PACs are nonprofits too, just as long as they don't favor an INDIVIDUAL candidate! lol
I'm wondering where the outrage is against ALL the incumbents that voted for Iraq. If they were as fast to act about the false and misleading information on Iraq, we would have had a complete turn around, perhaps a successful impeachment. It's a joke... and the superpacs are disgusting.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#10 May 13, 2013
The teabaggers, R. Hurt and allthe gop want the one responsible be held to account. Must be that Bush appointed director of IRS commissioner Shulman who assured everyone, no problema here...
But I'd do the same thing, go after these 'organizations' which enable tax evaders to deduct their 'contribution' money to elect their political lackeys, all brought to you by a stacked supreme court.
The subsidies go round and round.
Mark

Silver Spring, MD

#11 May 13, 2013
At least he will admit to what he got from him, after watch Odumo, today on the news, try to side step the IRS and Benqi storys. And not get catch in a lie was priceless.. I only hope and pray him(Odumo )& H Clinton both get it for lieing to us, the American people, and to the familys of those killed last 9/11/12.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#12 May 13, 2013
And the JUSTICE dept taps AP phones. Where are those who rap themselves in the Constitution? where's the rage? where's are the cries for fairness? OH, they got their guns, thats all they care about.
Ron

Charlottesville, VA

#13 May 14, 2013
Mark wrote:
At least he will admit to what he got from him, after watch Odumo, today on the news, try to side step the IRS and Benqi storys. And not get catch in a lie was priceless.. I only hope and pray him(Odumo )& H Clinton both get it for lieing to us, the American people, and to the familys of those killed last 9/11/12.
The only lie is the republican party which blocked funding for security for the state dept. and then turn around and make up some story and complain that it is someone else to blame. The president called it a act of terror right after it happened on the white house lawn, because I saw him say it. The person that was in charge of the IRS when this happened was a Bush man and he resigned in nov., if he was in charge he is at fault, that is just funny.
RandomThoughts

Atlanta, GA

#14 May 14, 2013
He He He

Chocolate Jesus is melting .

SFW

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/stewart-destroys-o...

Open eyes

Charlottesville, VA

#15 May 14, 2013
It seems to me that most people are missing the fact that the political class on both sides feel the are above the common people. And have lost sight of the fact that they serve us , that we are not subjects of the government but those that give them there authority. And the GOP has no desire to preserve the constitution anymore than the Dems.
When we can limit government again and get libertarians that offer Freedom not government authoritarianism, we might be headed in the right direction.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#16 May 14, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
It seems to me that most people are missing the fact that the political class on both sides feel the are above the common people. And have lost sight of the fact that they serve us , that we are not subjects of the government but those that give them there authority. And the GOP has no desire to preserve the constitution anymore than the Dems.
When we can limit government again and get libertarians that offer Freedom not government authoritarianism, we might be headed in the right direction.
And what else is new? As long as there are lobbyists and PACs stalking the halls of congress, the idea of a representative government has become history. Obama like Nero is playing the fiddle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Star Scientific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Virginia First Lady Sentenced to One Year in... (Feb '15) Apr '17 Slick Wiener Oreilly 41
News Ex-Va. Gov. McDonnell and wife charged with fed... (Jan '14) May '16 Geezer Heimers 41
News Ex-Va. governor: Favors were routine courtesies... (Apr '15) May '15 swedenforever 7
News Ex-Va. attorneys general: Drop McDonnell's charges (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jorja Fox 1
News Lawyers: Case against ex-Va. governor no slam dunk (Jan '14) Jan '14 facebuck 13
News Former Va. Gov. Robert McDonnell, wife charged (Jan '14) Jan '14 Carolo43 1
News Star CEO says he told McDonnell of loan to firs... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Star John 1