St. Jude Medical cuts earnings outloo...

St. Jude Medical cuts earnings outlook; shares off 11%

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 6, 2009, titled St. Jude Medical cuts earnings outlook; shares off 11%. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Shares of St. Jude Medical are down more than 10 percent in trading this morning after the medical device maker said third quarter revenue and profit fell short of expectations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

XEmployee

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Oct 6, 2009
It will pick up once they complete their latest round in layoffs..........
Keith

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 6, 2009
Too bad. I'm just glad that they make useful stuff, and not crap like a drug that makes your eyelashes grow longer. The existence of such a drug shows just how much we need health care reform!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St Jude Medical Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sector Wrap: Medical Device Makers Mixed (Jul '07) Apr '16 Raj Chanani 82
sorority raising money for st. jude's (Apr '14) Apr '14 Phi Sigma Sigma 1
News St. Jude device for depression implanted in fir... (Jun '08) Jan '14 Abbe 3
News Device to treat depression advances at St. Jude... (Apr '08) Sep '13 Jadon 7
News More Healthy Alternatives To Zimmer (Aug '12) Jul '13 Ray Lin 5
News St. Jude Medical Announces Key Findings at ACC.... (Mar '12) Dec '12 Raj at Earth 2
News TEXT-S&P summary: St. Jude Medical Inc. (Apr '12) Apr '12 Keno B 1
More from around the web