Takeover rumors continue to buoy SunT...

Takeover rumors continue to buoy SunTrust shares

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 25, 2008, titled Takeover rumors continue to buoy SunTrust shares. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Wall Street investors eyed SunTrust Banks Inc. and other regional banks today after their stock prices rose last week amid a churn of speculation in the market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

markdauvid

Palm Coast, FL

#1 Aug 25, 2008
i went into a Sun Trust Bank when this whole disaster was unfolding and i was told they were in good shape. of course right in back of me also on line was the easter bunny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suntrust Banks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PNM Resources (PNM) - Research Analysts' Recent... (Sep '16) Dec '16 Melissa 6
suntrust online bank account (Sep '16) Sep '16 Hopefully78 1
Pending money (Jun '16) Jun '16 Leo Huskic 1
When will Android Pay Support Come (Oct '15) Oct '15 Whyyy 1
News Thursday Sector Leaders: Financial, Technology ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 fayebryant00 1
News Banks' check-clearing policies could leave you ... (Nov '07) Jun '14 dariusrickard 107
Anti Conservative Views? I am changing banks (May '14) May '14 Rok 1
More from around the web