Sonic to break ground in York

Sonic to break ground in York

There are 80 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Sonic to break ground in York. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Sonic Drive-In has inked a deal to lease the former Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon at 922 Loucks Road in York, said Joe Spagnola, a broker with LMS Commercial Real Estate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned

York, PA

#1 Jul 13, 2010
garbage food! Tryed the one in hanover when it opened. Once was enough!!
Da Truth

York, PA

#2 Jul 13, 2010
More fast food for the York County Cows to stuff their faces with.
Are u kidding me

Dover, PA

#3 Jul 13, 2010
If you don't like it don't go. Anything is better than another empty building.
The Daily Planet

York, PA

#4 Jul 13, 2010
yeah. another upscale restaurant. can you feel the excitement? hopefully, Wal-Mart will find some more space to build in York County.
Tony

York, PA

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Yes! I've been waiting for one in York since the one in Lancaster opened. Now I don't have to drive over there to get Sonic good food.
hmm

York, PA

#8 Jul 13, 2010
Wondering how it will fit in such a small space even after the building is tore down. All the fat asses from KFC can go to Sonic for a slurpee
annie11455

York, PA

#9 Jul 13, 2010
It's not high-class food but it's pretty good for fast food. And the (diet) cherry limeade is *really* good!
sonic sux

York, PA

#10 Jul 13, 2010
when are we going to get a buffalo wild wings? was just at one for the first time and it was awesome. went on wednesday night and the place was jumping
David

Manchester, PA

#11 Jul 13, 2010
Lone star had better salads, sweet potatoes and steaks. sonic will be cheaper. the bottom line profits will win every time though.
Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

#12 Jul 13, 2010
dude wrote:
i love their cherry limeade.
That stuff does rock. BRAVO to Sonic for bringing York a blast from the past, the classic American Drive-in carhop burger joint.
Lord Humongous

Leola, PA

#13 Jul 14, 2010
Icccck!! More crap is right!! Their burgers are practically salt licks, so the heffers in York County are sure to eat it up!!!

I swear, people in this hick county will eat anything.(except good food)
BARNEY

AOL

#14 Jul 14, 2010
Last time I enjoyed Sonic was 1980 in south GA. Haven't seen one up here, but know they're here. I'm ready for some different food, but especially looking forward to the curb hops. Do they still use roller skates?
ron jeremy

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jul 14, 2010
Lord Humongous wrote:
Icccck!! More crap is right!! Their burgers are practically salt licks, so the heffers in York County are sure to eat it up!!!
I swear, people in this hick county will eat anything.(except good food)
move back to mississippi!!!
ron jeremy

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jul 14, 2010
BARNEY wrote:
Last time I enjoyed Sonic was 1980 in south GA. Haven't seen one up here, but know they're here. I'm ready for some different food, but especially looking forward to the curb hops. Do they still use roller skates?
yes!!
concerned citizen

York, PA

#17 Jul 14, 2010
yes, some of them do still roller skate.

their cherry limeade is good, the food is low quality........
birdgirl

York, PA

#18 Jul 14, 2010
Finally!All of you negative haters can go eat a salad at Hoss's.
Hugh Jass

Ephrata, PA

#19 Jul 14, 2010
This may not work in York for the following reasons:

1)They don't have heavy meat and starch gravy based dinners

2)It looks too modern with the pretty lights

3)The ordering system is too complicated for most Yorkers

4) This is the biggest reason- IT is NOT an "all you can eat" stuff your self type establishment.
Harold

United States

#20 Jul 14, 2010
Sonic shmonic...when are they building a White Castle!!
Bill

Lancaster, PA

#21 Jul 14, 2010
I enjoyed the steak house when it was there. I was sad to see it go. Having said that I'm glad to see Sonic moving in and occupying the site. I've never eaten at one but am looking forward to it. Good luck to them!
Dover resident

Herndon, VA

#23 Jul 14, 2010
Lord Humongous and Hugh Jass, you guys crack me up. Funny thing is, neither of you provided an incorrect response...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starent Networks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sony Isn't Only Investor to Get Burned by 'The ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Texas Land & Cattle and Lone Star Steakhouse Ch... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Terry Etter 1
News Police: Man left cellphone after setting fire t... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Dreamer 1
News York council approves Sonic for Route 30, marke... (Sep '10) Sep '10 WhyBother 8
News Sonic drive-in coming to York City (Sep '10) Sep '10 Rachel C 13
News Diesel, new teen club, opens in Davenport (Dec '08) Dec '09 James Weeks 2
News IHOP looks to feast on Brighton; Lil' Chef move... (Feb '08) Sep '08 mike reid 5
More from around the web