Women feel more pain than men, study ...

Women feel more pain than men, study finds

There are 2 comments on the www.cbsnews.com story from Jan 25, 2012, titled Women feel more pain than men, study finds. In it, www.cbsnews.com reports that:

Who hurts more, men or women? A new Stanford University study examining patients' medical records found surprisingly clear results: across the board, women report higher levels of pain than men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cbsnews.com.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Jan 25, 2012
That says alot about women, because if it was up to men to deal with the pain of childbirth, we'd be extinct.

Hell, just the fact that women can go a whole day in painful shoes, when men won't even buy a pair that hurts says alot about them dealing with pain better. You can tell us we'll stretch it out eventually, and we're still not buying anything that hurts when you wear it.

Now I hear they also feel MORE pain? Amazing.

Probably explains why they are so quick to call 911 when I did nothing more than throw a backhand....just joking. Women are not meant to be hit, unless of course you're "hittin it".

<insert clapping sound here>

Since: Sep 14

UK

#2 Sep 12, 2014
Though i did not agree with OneRyder. but with due respect i will say. If some research is showing results. we can not deny it completely. Please be brave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Job Search Tool for STEM University Grads Jun 8 ParanoidAndriod 1
News Father Pens Powerful Open Letter To Stanford Ra... (Jun '16) Oct '16 Rublikbublik 2
News Prion proteins can drive emergence of new trait... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News House votes to ensure rights for sexual assault... (Sep '16) Sep '16 ClintonsexOffenses 1
Regents (Aug '16) Aug '16 Liz 1
first year student (Jul '16) Jul '16 isabel 1
News Pressure builds on judge over California sexual... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Horny Honka 3
More from around the web