dorthypacker

South Jordan, UT

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing this information on a self storage business. What exactly does this business do? Is there a www.gordonjensenstoragerentalsandtrucking.com Storage-Containersself storage business in slc? I'd love to learn more about this. Thank you for your help!

Since: Apr 13

Mclean, VA

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Self storage spaces are need of almost all the people. It is used for storing valuables and keeping them safe. It is important to have such a facility available because it can be very useful while relocating in some other city or renovating your house.

Since: Jul 12

Anonymous Proxy

#4 May 16, 2013
Thanks for the info and i think self storage units have really marked their importance and with the coming up of so many self storage facilities like one which i have been using ( http://www.sevenhillsselfstorage.com/ ) and the one you mentioned who offer great offers and facilities to make your storage burden easier and healthier this industry is definitely going to flourish a lot.
illas32

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Furniture storage in Ringwood can easily take care of your furniture; keep extra household materials safe and commercial things secure. Its details are given online.

http://rockselfstorage.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sovran Self Storage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tips To Keep In MInd While Renting A Self Stora... (Jul '13) Jan 17 Jamestheduke21 3
How to save money in self storage (Aug '12) Apr '14 Pitt Meadows Storage 8
Key Facts To Memorize Before Moving (Aug '13) Feb '14 sarah489 3
Self Storage (Dec '13) Dec '13 Roger Pace 1
storage (Jul '13) Jul '13 illiana 2
Questions to Ask Your Self Storage Facility Ope... (Jul '13) Jul '13 georgebrown12 1
Tips for a Clutter free Move and Storage (Jul '13) Jul '13 georgebrown12 1
More from around the web