Sunrises covers-up maggot infested legs

Sunrises covers-up maggot infested legs

Enough is enough

Leominster, MA

#1 Jul 19, 2010
I hope the 2 (Executive Director & The Nurse) finally get what they have should gotten long before this incedent at the Sunrise Facility in Mass. happened!!A resident at this facility had her legs bandaged up when a care manerger notice a brown discharge ozzing from her legs,when the bandegers were removed,there were maggots all over her wounds!!!!These 2 people the E.D. & so-called Nurse did not include this in thier report,stated the care manerger was misinformed!!!! I was also there at the time,we saw what the maggots,and smelled the rotten flesh as the bandages were removed! Why cover this up,the hospital knows what happened! It's time to terminated these 2 people involed in this cover-up!! To D.M.'s family,I hope you all are doing fine,that your mom is feeling doing better.
Only the Truth

Sterling, MA

#2 Jul 20, 2010
If nothing has been done about them not reporting the maggot infested legs of this resident then shame on the Sunrise Regional Team AND the state.
The E.D. at Sunrise is as fake as they come and to be honest he does not care about the residents. Why didn't the E.D. do something long before the maggots grew on the residents legs? What is the excuse for this and why is he allowed to still be in charge? Since he is a liar he wants everyone else to lie too? No resident should suffer like this. Something must be done.
Disgusted

Leominster, MA

#3 Jul 21, 2010
As I was reading the above post this,not only made me sick,but infuriated me even more so!!From what I heard,(hear say) this incedent is being (looked into)Several family members are going to get to the bottom of this,there is NO excuse what so ever ,also the resident is healing and has since moved to a BETTER facility at half the cost!There are many former team members,who knows the crap that goes on in this facility,several have called H.Q.(Corp) and NOYHING is done W.T.F. If a prisoner who had this kind of infection,it would be all over the news!!!Hopefully,those involved in this lie will be sued,fired,and have all licenses revoked!!
DISGUSTED

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
How long is it going to take for the managment to get FIRED Sunrise of leominster is a JOKE SOOOOOOOOOOO Many Lies and cover-ups When is someone going to take this serious After all when they hire you they say RESIDENTS come FIRST the only ones that care about the residents are SOME of the caremanagers funny the ones that don't are the ones management FAVOR yes FAVOR SUNRISE tells you everyone is treated EQAUL what a JOKE
unbelievable

Leominster, MA

#5 Aug 16, 2010
No wonder executive directors climb out of their office windows to avoid upset residents, I'd run with my tail between my legs too if this was the care my residents were recieving.!!!!!!!!!

Enough is enough wrote:
I hope the 2 (Executive Director & The Nurse) finally get what they have should gotten long before this incedent at the Sunrise Facility in Mass. happened!!A resident at this facility had her legs bandaged up when a care manerger notice a brown discharge ozzing from her legs,when the bandegers were removed,there were maggots all over her wounds!!!!These 2 people the E.D. & so-called Nurse did not include this in thier report,stated the care manerger was misinformed!!!! I was also there at the time,we saw what the maggots,and smelled the rotten flesh as the bandages were removed! Why cover this up,the hospital knows what happened! It's time to terminated these 2 people involed in this cover-up!! To D.M.'s family,I hope you all are doing fine,that your mom is feeling doing better.
residents miss me

Leominster, MA

#6 Nov 16, 2010
I was there, I saw the maggotts, and oooooohhhhh they were so nasty and real. Peter and Maryann are the 2 fakest employees. Guess thats why they are buddy buddy with Sara, the Assisted Living Dont know Nothing Coordinator. and sorry, but people deserve SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sunrise Senior Living Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sunrise is a joke (Mar '09) Nov '17 Moneyistherootofa... 40
Is This Site Still Active? (Mar '17) Sep '17 joel666 3
sunrise senior living only cares about $$$$$$ (Mar '09) Aug '17 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... 216
Hello all (Apr '12) Feb '17 anathomas 2
Pictures (Apr '14) Feb '17 tarson 11
sunrise senior living employees sleep at night (Mar '09) Jan '17 Amw 20
Senior people meet online, seniors meet site (Oct '16) Oct '16 Seniir 1
More from around the web