Do not work for this STarTek Cinci -b...

Do not work for this STarTek Cinci -bad news!

Posted in the Startek Forum

Hokey Pokey

Newark, OH

#1 Dec 29, 2013
This company is a joke! I currently work for them-cant afford to leave-yet.(pay is actually decent) They don't care about you as a person. My "OM" is even dating one of my co-workers and other people no this and nothing is done about it. Talk about "special" treatment. He should be fired!!! Ive read all the "office rules" mumbo jumbo and this is clearly crossing a major line by dating a TL. I can't afford to lose my job so I just smile and act like I have no clue.
Bonus also never come through- they promise the world and never deliver- prob bc they are to busy w/ "TL's". It's sad.
Just a heads up to anyone who is considering working for them- save yourself the headache and don't!
Johnson

Newark, OH

#2 Dec 29, 2013
I worked for them too- it stinks. My paycheck was 2weeks late-almost lost y apartment!
Most people that have been thr for a while are pretty cool though.
Talk to Mark, Matt, Chad, etc.. about the inappropriate situation with your boss. You have a right to!(if they still employed)
stelo

Conway, SC

#3 Feb 13, 2015
The worst company I ever worked for is StarTek, Myrtle Beach, SC. They place young in experienced people in the positions of authority and waste contractors money with mediocre services. I will not recommend them for any ones business. Kaiser P will find out the hard way. Experian / US Government ACA is also wasting tax payers money on this company also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Startek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News StarTek is Investing in Cornwall, Expanding Wor... (Oct '10) Oct '10 AntiST 1
News StarTek tells mayor it plans to lay off 82 work... (May '10) Jul '10 USAJOBBLAST 3
News StarTek plans Costa Rica call center (Sep '09) Sep '09 Terri 1
News StarTek fires felons over contract (Jun '09) Jun '09 angry in decatur 1
News StarTek Going Boldly After Healthcare Enterpris... (Jul '06) Jul '06 Shannon Munofrd 1