StarTek fires felons over contract

There are 1 comment on the May 22, 2009, www.gjsentinel.com story titled StarTek fires felons over contract. In it, www.gjsentinel.com reports that:

More than two-dozen employees have been handed a pink slip by StarTek because of their past criminal history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gjsentinel.com.

angry in decatur

AOL

#1 Jun 16, 2009
I don't know who ex Decatur startek 3 is but they need to get off of TD!!!!! You do not know this person well enough to throw stones. I am so tired of seing the people on here just saying "go get another job, blah, blah, blah." Some of the people they fire CANNOT go get another job. If you know TD at all then you know why!!! So whoever you are get off of your high horse because if you work for startek that just means you couldn't get a real job!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Startek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not work for this STarTek Cinci -bad news! (Dec '13) Feb '15 stelo 3
News StarTek is Investing in Cornwall, Expanding Wor... (Oct '10) Oct '10 AntiST 1
News StarTek tells mayor it plans to lay off 82 work... (May '10) Jul '10 USAJOBBLAST 3
News StarTek plans Costa Rica call center (Sep '09) Sep '09 Terri 1
News StarTek Going Boldly After Healthcare Enterpris... (Jul '06) Jul '06 Shannon Munofrd 1
More from around the web