Top Schwarzenegger staff travel on ta...

Top Schwarzenegger staff travel on taxpayer's dime

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Feb 28, 2009, titled Top Schwarzenegger staff travel on taxpayer's dime. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Despite a ban on nonessential travel, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's top administrative officials charged taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars for airfare, hotel stays and meals with virtually no oversight, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

AP Regurge

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2009
This is really a pathetic story on waste fraud and abuse. The other sad part is that it is AP regurgitated. We have a high ranking state official in Monterey County. Jeff Davi is the head of the Department of Real Estate yet I have not read one interview with him regarding the real estate market, what his department is doing to reduce fraud and how much does his get paid and what are his travel expenses, can we get some local reporter on this?
Jose Como Va

AOL

#2 Feb 28, 2009
Arnie's just trying his best to be like the good ole democrat boys and girls to please his wife, Maria. Otherwise, he gets none !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sempra Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Renewable Energy Could Leave You Mired in B... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Solarman 1
News RBS Sempra Founders' Freepoint Said to Start Eu... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Audrey Cullen Davis 1
News Natural gas increasing its power, Exxon energy ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Dwight Baker 1
News Sempra opens Nevada photovoltaic plant (Dec '10) Dec '10 Solarman 1
News 'Green' grant: Citrus College gets money for st... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bob 1
News Energy Stocks: Energy stock rise on lower oil s... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Donny Reeds 1
News Thomas Elias: The Russians are coming - to forc... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dont Be Stupid 2
More from around the web