RBS Sempra Commodities prepares for move

RBS Sempra Commodities prepares for move

There are 14 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 14, 2009, titled RBS Sempra Commodities prepares for move. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Employees of RBS Sempra Commodities are transferring from their recently expanded complex at 58 Commerce Road to the new Royal Bank of Scotland headquarters at 600 Washington Boulevard in the city, raising questions about the prospects for the facility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

RBS-SUCKS

Levittown, NY

#1 Aug 14, 2009
i find it so freakin amazing how a company could find the money to build a $400 million dollar building but let go some of their staff that have been dedicated to them working 5, 10 and 20+ years, stating "the recession" BS, BS, BS!!! nothing good comes out of people making a list and letting people go, inturn losing their homes, job and everything they work so hard to maintain all these years. working for a company that won't even have a holiday party for their employees, don't give bonuses to thank you for all the hard work youput in all year round maintaining "their" company for the suits... while the suits get bonuses (million dollar bonuses) company cars, credit cards and an expense account, oh... also hoes during company trips... while the little person his busting their hump! SHAME ON YOU RBS!!! OH BY THE WAY, ALSO SUPERVISORS/MANAGERS SLEEPING AROUND ON THEIR SPOUSES ON THE PREMISES WITH CO-WORKERS TOO!!! SHAME ON YOU RBS!!! FOR ALLOWING SUCH DISGUSTING PRACTICES!!!
Allison

Oceanside, NY

#2 Aug 14, 2009
RBS-SUCKS wrote:
i find it so freakin amazing how a company could find the money to build a $400 million dollar building but let go some of their staff that have been dedicated to them working 5, 10 and 20+ years, stating "the recession" BS, BS, BS!!! nothing good comes out of people making a list and letting people go, inturn losing their homes, job and everything they work so hard to maintain all these years. working for a company that won't even have a holiday party for their employees, don't give bonuses to thank you for all the hard work youput in all year round maintaining "their" company for the suits... while the suits get bonuses (million dollar bonuses) company cars, credit cards and an expense account, oh... also hoes during company trips... while the little person his busting their hump! SHAME ON YOU RBS!!! OH BY THE WAY, ALSO SUPERVISORS/MANAGERS SLEEPING AROUND ON THEIR SPOUSES ON THE PREMISES WITH CO-WORKERS TOO!!! SHAME ON YOU RBS!!! FOR ALLOWING SUCH DISGUSTING PRACTICES!!!
You sound to me like an angry ex-employee. Oh, and how on earth is RBS responsible for supervisors/managers sleeping with their coworkers??? That is a ridiculous statement. You should channel all that negativity into finding yourself a good job.
Fred

Waterbury, CT

#3 Aug 14, 2009
RBS-SUCKS wrote:
OH BY THE WAY, ALSO SUPERVISORS/MANAGERS SLEEPING AROUND ON THEIR SPOUSES ON THE PREMISES WITH CO-WORKERS TOO!!! SHAME ON YOU RBS!!! FOR ALLOWING SUCH DISGUSTING PRACTICES!!!
To me this seems like a job perk.

Since: Sep 08

Roslyn, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2009
RBS-SUCKS wrote:
Maybe you should apply for one of the "hoes" jobs. At least you'll get to travel.
Vox Pop

Niantic, CT

#5 Aug 14, 2009
Allison wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound to me like an angry ex-employee. Oh, and how on earth is RBS responsible for supervisors/managers sleeping with their coworkers??? That is a ridiculous statement. You should channel all that negativity into finding yourself a good job.
You sound like one of the other employees.

Let's see..RBS...
Famous for having a leader named worst banker in the world...
Tore down all the affordable housing neighboring its riverfront HQ without replacing a single unit...
(Thereby) creating a tidy buffer zone around HQ...
Almost as honest a bank as its across the street neighbor - UBS - and needed plenty of bailout help itself...They're great neighbors!
Stamford Stinks

Wilton, CT

#6 Aug 14, 2009
Just adding more crooks to the traffic problem.
admirer

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Aug 14, 2009
what an ugly building at 58 commerce - a bunch of losers working in there---the place is pathetic..thank god i left that miserable place...i gave my resignation a couple of months ago/...
shame on you

Levittown, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2009
Allison wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR A LOW DOWN COMPANY LIKE RBS... ACTUALLY MY JOB HIRED SOME OF THE PEOPLE FROM RBS AND STORIES THAT HAVE BEEN FLOATING AROUND THE GRAPEVINE FOR SOME TIME NOW... I ADVISE U THAT B4 U MAKE A STUPID COMMENT, FIND OUT IF THE PERSON ACTUALLY WORKED THERE! BY THE WAY THEY SHOULD FIRE THE PEOPLE SLEEPING AROUND "ON THE PREMISES" AND KEEP THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WORK BUT NOT ON THEIR BACKS!
shame on you

Levittown, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2009
Mike BPT wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should apply for one of the "hoes" jobs. At least you'll get to travel.
MAYBE UR SISTER OR MOTHER WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME?!
shame on you

Levittown, NY

#10 Aug 21, 2009
admirer wrote:
what an ugly building at 58 commerce - a bunch of losers working in there---the place is pathetic..thank god i left that miserable place...i gave my resignation a couple of months ago/...
I APPLAUD U!!!
RBS SUCKS

Levittown, NY

#11 Aug 21, 2009
Allison wrote:
<quoted text>
LET'S JUST HOPE U DONT HAVE TO COME AND WORK FOR ME ALLISON... I WILL PUT U ON MY SPECIAL LIST!
FIRE ALLISON, CHECK
LOSE UR HOME ALLISON, CHECK
LOSE UR CAR ALLISON, CHECK
ALLISON HOMELESS, JOBLESS AND HUNGRY, CHECK!!!
Haggis

Morristown, NJ

#12 Aug 24, 2009
RBS is just another mismanaged bank.
Welcome to Connecticut.
As for sleeping around upstairs...yum.
More ho's for the evening scene.
Vox Pop

Niantic, CT

#13 Aug 24, 2009
Haggis wrote:
RBS is just another mismanaged bank.
Welcome to Connecticut.
As for sleeping around upstairs...yum.
More ****'s for the evening scene.
No, it's a very well mismanaged bank! Come on, give discredit where it's due!

A perfect across the street book-end to UBS!
wow

Levittown, NY

#14 Aug 25, 2009
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sempra Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Renewable Energy Could Leave You Mired in B... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Solarman 1
News RBS Sempra Founders' Freepoint Said to Start Eu... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Audrey Cullen Davis 1
News Natural gas increasing its power, Exxon energy ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Dwight Baker 1
News Sempra opens Nevada photovoltaic plant (Dec '10) Dec '10 Solarman 1
News 'Green' grant: Citrus College gets money for st... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bob 1
News Energy Stocks: Energy stock rise on lower oil s... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Donny Reeds 1
News Thomas Elias: The Russians are coming - to forc... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dont Be Stupid 2
More from around the web