Governor's top staff traveling on taxpayer's dime

Full story: The Reporter

Despite a ban on nonessential travel, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's top administrative officials charged taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars for airfare, hotel stays and meals with virtually no oversight, ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Isn't this lovely? This goes on all the time. When is THE REPORTER going to look into local pols expense reports? What about taking a look at your favorite senator's expense report?

“Oblabla - You Lie”

Since: Jan 08

Richmond to Buddy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Maximus Vacavillius wrote:
Isn't this lovely? This goes on all the time. When is THE REPORTER going to look into local pols expense reports? What about taking a look at your favorite senator's expense report?
Max that would be considered Blasphemy among our local agenda driven Liberal Journalists.

"irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable"
Ralph

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Pllleeeease! They're just honing their skills for the big game in D.C..
RollingHills

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Oh Maximus Ė you crotchety old man. You can type anything anonymously without any facts to back your incoherent rambling statements. Were you dropped on your head as a child or just born to hate the world? Since you are so cleaver why donít you shut-up and write the story yourself?
Albert J Reine

Reedley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Dear Governor: Now is the time to do your job as a elected offical: TERMINATE these ten/corupt civil/no/servants ASAP ! Set a good example on your watch, or will you be just one more part of the problem the state of California has ? In the private work force, you would be fired ! Please do not be part of the problem, if you really want the citizens of California to have RESPECT for you, you deserve to do your job that you were elected to do. Please do not REWARD these CROOKS, or become part of THE California Known CROOKS in Sacramento and through the Golden State. Now Start being the Governor of California, and just a acting governor, Do you want your children to respect you ? or is it just one more act that you will play out ? Now put you mouth, where it should be, and not on taxing and sleeping with the Liberal Unions and Democracts that have Taxex and killed the Golden State.
Harold Bolquist

Rio Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

It's too late folks! Arnold drank the Kool-Aid and went back for more. I am so sick that I voted for him. Another wind-bag.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

RollingHills wrote:
Oh Maximus Ė you crotchety old man. You can type anything anonymously without any facts to back your incoherent rambling statements. Were you dropped on your head as a child or just born to hate the world? Since you are so cleaver why donít you shut-up and write the story yourself?
Another new member of the MV Fan Club!

If you dislike my commentary, stop reading it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sempra Energy Discussions

Search the Sempra Energy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
RBS Sempra Founders' Freepoint Said to Start Eu... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Audrey Cullen Davis 1
Natural gas increasing its power, Exxon energy ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Dwight Baker 1
Sempra opens Nevada photovoltaic plant (Dec '10) Dec '10 Solarman 1
'Green' grant: Citrus College gets money for st... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bob 1
Energy Stocks: Energy stock rise on lower oil s... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Donny Reeds 1
Thomas Elias: The Russians are coming - to forc... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dont Be Stupid 2
Thomas Elias: The Russians are trying to foist ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Aaron S 11
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••