California Assemblyman Duvall Resigns In Disgrace Over Open Mic Comments

Sep 9, 2009 Full story: lezgetreal.com 11

Having an affair is one thing. Many politicians have extra-marital affairs. Having an affair with a lobbyist and then bragging about the details in an incredibly graphic way…well that is something that may result in the given politician having his career truncated rather quickly. That is what happened to Southern California Assemblyman Mike Duvall. Assemblyman Duvall has announced his resignation from his post. As previously mentioned in LGR, Assemblyman Duvall was caught on microphone giving lurid details of his sexual encounters..

Full Story

“Want to protect marriage?”

Since: Nov 08

Then BAN DIVORCE!

#1 Sep 9, 2009
Well that was quick, I would've thought that we would have to hear about this on the news for a week before we got to this stage.

Oh the wonders of technology, eh Duvall?
Brian

Hawthorne, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2009
This idiot was a big prop 8 supporter, he wanted to preserve and save marriage. What an ass.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#4 Sep 9, 2009
No more spankings?

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#5 Sep 9, 2009
The best aspect, IMO, is Chapman University looking like total fools. You know, who cares if you're unethical and screwing around on your wife as long as you hate 'dem gays.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#6 Sep 10, 2009
Now all that has to happen is for his wife to divorce him and take him to the cleaners. He has publicly admitted to at least two affairs. That should do it for her. And she better do it quick, before the state goes after him for the illegal activities and he spends it all on a defense.
Art

Hanover, MD

#7 Sep 10, 2009
Brian wrote:
This idiot was a big prop 8 supporter, he wanted to preserve and save marriage. What an ass.
What do you expect from a Republican Christian? Faith, Hope, Love? NOT! Those are Jesus values, not "Christian" ones.

“Created Equal”

Since: Feb 08

USA

#8 Sep 10, 2009
Aw, poor wittle hypocwite faw down go BOOM!
parkview

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2009
The man should be drawn and quartered for his anti gay stance and his cheating.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#10 Sep 11, 2009
parkview wrote:
Like I said in a previous post, his wife will most likely do that, metaphorically, in the divorce ( I hope ).
NoJudge

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2009
He now says it was just fantasy; there was no affair.

Would we punish a person for private "dirty talk," overheard through accident?

How many other people would be equally guilty?

“That's Mama Luigi to you too”

Since: Jun 08

Orange County,CA

#12 Sep 14, 2009
parkview wrote:
I think He cheated for the sex, Maybe the wife ism't doing that well or doesn't want do what he he wanted to do but who could blame her for having conventional sex habits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sempra Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Renewable Energy Could Leave You Mired in B... Oct '14 Solarman 1
RBS Sempra Founders' Freepoint Said to Start Eu... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Audrey Cullen Davis 1
Natural gas increasing its power, Exxon energy ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Dwight Baker 1
Sempra opens Nevada photovoltaic plant (Dec '10) Dec '10 Solarman 1
'Green' grant: Citrus College gets money for st... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Bob 1
Energy Stocks: Energy stock rise on lower oil s... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Donny Reeds 1
Thomas Elias: The Russians are coming - to forc... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dont Be Stupid 2
More from around the web