Menachem Rosensaft: White Nationalism: A Scourge That Won't Go Away

Full story: The Huffington Post

Ed Schultz , Ed Schultz MSNBC , Jared Taylor , Jonah Goldberg , Kevin Macdonald , Peter Brimelow , Sam Francis , Southern Poverty Law Center , White Supremacists , Anti-Defamation League , Anti-Immigrant , Cpac 2012 , White Nationalism , Reacting to the inclusion of the "white nationalist" anti-immigration activist Peter Brimelow on a panel on "The ... (more)
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2012

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Nothing wrong with being a White Equalist. We just want to stop affirmative action - the govt mandated persecution of white people. Biggest hate crime in americ.
pn2cladelover

Tilbury, UK

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Nothing wrong with being a White Equalist. We just want to stop affirmative action - the govt mandated persecution of white people. Biggest hate crime in americ.
maybe ,but if people would be hired for a job no matter what their colour , maybe affirmative action wouldnt exsist

why do white nationalists seem to spend time on sites like chimpout,etc and hating blacks instead of doing anything positive for their race
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

#3 Mar 12, 2012
Menachem Rosensaft = Zionist monkey boy

Of course this World Jewish Congress shill doesn't like White Nationalists. The well-read followers of WN know exactly who this "yid" is , his history , his goals , and who he ultimately answers to.

Oy vey , what a schmuck.
b disraeli

Canyon Country, CA

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Eat Crowe.

“Professor of”

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#5 Mar 12, 2012
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
Menachem Rosensaft = Zionist monkey boy
Of course this World Jewish Congress shill doesn't like White Nationalists. The well-read followers of WN know exactly who this "yid" is , his history , his goals , and who he ultimately answers to.
Oy vey , what a schmuck.
I hope Iran hits them hard and sends them back to where they came from.
G l o r i A

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Super Evil Liberal Commie wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many whites in the USA. We need to trim down the numbers.
If we repatriated all the ****ing Mexicans back to Mexico, we could go a day without seeing/listening to them at Safeways
G l o r i A

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Mar 12, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>

Unfortunately, Iran has no nuclear capability yet. Isreal, however has over 400 nuclear weapons bought and paid for with US taxpayer dollars.

In mid 1963 President Kennedy was in a secret struggle with Isreal over their nuclear capability. In November 1963 he was dead and LBJ reversed all US policy towards Isreal. Read "Final Judgement" by Michael Collins Piper
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

#10 Mar 12, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
. Yep.

Hamas to the west in Gaza , Hezbollah to the north in southern Lebanon , and Iran to the east. All 3 of them will unload on Israel (Tel Aviv) the minute the Israelis bomb Iran. Netanyahu and the other Zionists might want to lose the tough talk and really think this one out.

Just hope we don't get sucked into it.

“Professor of”

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#12 Mar 12, 2012
G l o r i A wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, Iran has no nuclear capability yet. Isreal, however has over 400 nuclear weapons bought and paid for with US taxpayer dollars.
In mid 1963 President Kennedy was in a secret struggle with Isreal over their nuclear capability. In November 1963 he was dead and LBJ reversed all US policy towards Isreal. Read "Final Judgement" by Michael Collins Piper
Thank you. I will.
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

#13 Mar 12, 2012
G l o r i A wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israeli scientist who admitted to the British press that Israel did in fact have nuclear capabilities spent nearly 20 years in prison for doing so. A guy named Mordechai Vanunu.

Even after his release , he was tailed by Mossad , harrassed , arrested on frivolous charges numerous times , and basically told to "keep your mouth shut".

Why the secrecy?

Oh , my bad , Israel obtained the knowledge to build nuclear arms by stealing it from us.
G l o r i A

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Mar 12, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I will.
Its kinda hard to find but it a very solid fact filled book. JFK alienated Mafia, CIA/FBI and Isreal - and that led to his assasination.
G l o r i A

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Mar 12, 2012
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text> The Israeli scientist who admitted to the British press that Israel did in fact have nuclear capabilities spent nearly 20 years in prison for doing so. A guy named Mordechai Vanunu.
Even after his release , he was tailed by Mossad , harrassed , arrested on frivolous charges numerous times , and basically told to "keep your mouth shut".
Why the secrecy?
Oh , my bad , Israel obtained the knowledge to build nuclear arms by stealing it from us.
I did not know this. WOW. Yet Iran is portrayed in the media as a pack of warmongers. Go figure
G l o r i A

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Mar 12, 2012
Super Evil Liberal Commie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled Israel you illiterate!
And you cannot find it becuase it doesn't exist. Just more lies and an excuse for you to hate on Jews.
Is this your debating skills in its finest hour?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!
Still craving my attention, Rico? Didnt I tell you to get lost 3 years ago?

Silly Mexican...
Getting Buckwild

France

#19 Mar 12, 2012
G l o r i A wrote:
<quoted text>
Still craving my attention, Rico? Didnt I tell you to get lost 3 years ago?
Silly Mexican...
The only way to get rid of a white nationalist is with piano wire and lead.
pappy

Dallas, TX

#20 Mar 12, 2012
Lets use some facts--our trooops are in a landlocked countryno way out but to fly or be trucked out. Iran is on the lower western end of Afganistan. Easy way in, can supply the Taliban and al Quida. Pakistan is on the bottom of Afghanistan the closet way out, but the route can be easily blocked. Have you given much thought to our trooops in Afghanistan?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Poverty Law Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Gay Hate Group Calls on Fla. AG to Step Do... Jul '14 WasteWater 60
Petition Started to Encourage Southern Poverty ... (Jan '14) Apr '14 Supercalafradgeli... 6
Christie Named By Hate Group As Co-Defendant In... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Joseph 4
Obama (Nov '13) Nov '13 Carlos Danger 2
Lesbian mother granted overnight visits with kids (Aug '13) Aug '13 Lance Tankman 1
Religious right nuts tells Sen. Portman to urge... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Rainbow Kid 12
Growth of militias exploding in USA (Mar '13) Mar '13 teddyr4me 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Southern Poverty Law Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••