SEC RULE 10b5-1, SourceForge (LNUX) C...

SEC RULE 10b5-1, SourceForge (LNUX) CFOs July 1 SELL, and [delayed?] Q2 Ending June 30 Announcement

There are 1 comment on the caps.fool.com story from Jul 15, 2009, titled SEC RULE 10b5-1, SourceForge (LNUX) CFOs July 1 SELL, and [delayed?] Q2 Ending June 30 Announcement. In it, caps.fool.com reports that:

Do Kauffman (and Morris) realize that Morris' July 1 SELL order could be interpreted as having been executed during SourceForge's closed trading window * and are delaying the Q2 ending June 30 announcement accordingly?...the tail wagging the dog?...smoking gun? Again, SourceForge, historically would have already made this earnings announcement and scheduled it for/by Thursday 30 July after the closing bell. Is Kauffman trying to buy time? And for what reason?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at caps.fool.com.

Since: Jan 09

Redmond, Washington

#1 Jul 16, 2009
Note: This is in light of NASDAQ:LNUXs change in their fiscal year from July 31st to December 31st.

Source: http://web.sourceforge.com/investor-news/2/so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SourceForge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bug Finder, a real Win32 extensible passive deb... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Antonio Petricca 1
Movica (software for cut movie) (Jul '11) Dec '12 nobody important 2
Is there any software that will let me create ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 SamSloan 1
News ThinkGeek TK-421 iPhone Keyboard Cases Ship (Dec '10) Dec '10 5n0wCra5h 1
News ThinkGeek Delays TK-421 iPhone Qwerty Flip-Out ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 TechMaven 2
News Is Jay Seirmarco Distancing Himself as Geeknet ... (Nov '09) Oct '10 snow 3
News Geeknet replaces its CEO as Q2 sales rise (Aug '10) Aug '10 232 bevor 1
More from around the web