SourceForge (LNUX) CFO Continues Dump...

SourceForge (LNUX) CFO Continues Dumping Position, Group Media Pres Joins on Eve of Announcing Q2 CC

There are 2 comments on the caps.fool.com story from Jul 10, 2009, titled SourceForge (LNUX) CFO Continues Dumping Position, Group Media Pres Joins on Eve of Announcing Q2 CC. In it, caps.fool.com reports that:

On the expected eve of announcing the date for the release of Q2 Numbers ending June 30th, Patricia Morris, CFO, SourceForge continues dumping her equity position...Jonathan Sobel, President, Group Media, joins...Q2 numbers should reflect full benefit of SourceForge divestiture of Linux.com announced March 3rd...Kauffman yet to announce Q2 Conference Call date which would normally be held by Thursday July 30th after the closing bell...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at caps.fool.com.

Since: Jan 09

Redmond, Washington

#1 Jul 10, 2009
linux.com Traffic Rankings (6 months pre-->post sale to LinuxFoundation.org ) http://alexa.com/siteinfo/linux.com

Since: Jan 09

Redmond, Washington

#2 Jul 15, 2009
It appears Kauffman (and Morris, CFO) realize that Morris' July 1 SELL order could be interpreted as having been executed during SourceForge's 'quiet period' and are delaying the Q2 ending June 30 announcement accordingly...the tail wagging the dog...smoking gun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SourceForge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bug Finder, a real Win32 extensible passive deb... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Antonio Petricca 1
Movica (software for cut movie) (Jul '11) Dec '12 nobody important 2
Is there any software that will let me create ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 SamSloan 1
News ThinkGeek TK-421 iPhone Keyboard Cases Ship (Dec '10) Dec '10 5n0wCra5h 1
News ThinkGeek Delays TK-421 iPhone Qwerty Flip-Out ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 TechMaven 2
News Is Jay Seirmarco Distancing Himself as Geeknet ... (Nov '09) Oct '10 snow 3
News Geeknet replaces its CEO as Q2 sales rise (Aug '10) Aug '10 232 bevor 1
More from around the web