Is there any software that will let m...

Is there any software that will let me create a form and ...

Posted in the SourceForge Forum

SamSloan

Port Melbourne, Australia

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Hi all, I'm hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction.
I need to make a template up for a business that puts out a newsletter each month. The idea is that they will have a basic shell, but will be able to change text and photos in the template, once that is finished it should be right to go straight to the printer. The template needs to be cross-platform compatible and not rely on any particular software.
I did try to make something up in Adobe Acrobat, but I am unable to make it so they can input their own images. I would probably need to purchase either Acrobat X or Livecycle Developer to do what I want to do.
I can't afford to spend a lot on more software so I'm wondering if there is an open-source solution out there that may do what I want.
I use a Mac and have CS5 Design Premium.
Does anyone have any ideas?
cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SourceForge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bug Finder, a real Win32 extensible passive deb... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Antonio Petricca 1
Movica (software for cut movie) (Jul '11) Dec '12 nobody important 2
News ThinkGeek TK-421 iPhone Keyboard Cases Ship (Dec '10) Dec '10 5n0wCra5h 1
News ThinkGeek Delays TK-421 iPhone Qwerty Flip-Out ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 TechMaven 2
News Is Jay Seirmarco Distancing Himself as Geeknet ... (Nov '09) Oct '10 snow 3
News Geeknet replaces its CEO as Q2 sales rise (Aug '10) Aug '10 232 bevor 1
News Cool! Real Tauntaun sleeping bags coming in Nov... (Oct '09) Jun '10 he man 3
More from around the web