Novato's Sonic Solutions teams with W...

Novato's Sonic Solutions teams with Widevine for movie streaming

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Novato's Sonic Solutions teams with Widevine for movie streaming. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Sonic Solutions of Novato and Widevine, a tech company backed by Cisco Systems and other investors, are working on a platform for retailers to stream movies to mobile devices such as Android phones and Apple's iPad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Sonic

San Anselmo, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2010
It seems Sonic Solutions is the only high tech company in Marin that is doing anything worth talking about. They really could be a hot company if they can get more smart Marin people to work there. They are a bit amauterish but with the right people who know how to build out a company, they really could beat up on a lot of their competitors. It is time Sonic starts acting like a multinational corporation. There are a lot of laid off high tech people in Marin. Sonic, this is a great time to start bring the big boys in. But what is the experience of executive management? Can they take Sonic to the next level? I hope so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonic Solutions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Buy's video streaming service nears launch (May '10) May '10 Bama Yankee 2
News Sutter sues Novato tech firm for back rent (Feb '10) Feb '10 Press 6 for English 4
News Best Buy, CinemaNow, Aim To Stream Movies to Co... (Nov '09) Nov '09 writewingproxycontin 2
News Stock jumps for Novato's Sonic Solutions after ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 BGHOZ 1
News 2 boys arrested in Novato robbery; 1 still sought (Nov '08) Nov '08 guyb415 47
News Sonic Solutions to eliminate 100 jobs; layoffs ... (Oct '08) Nov '08 Burned out too 6
News Roxio offers Easy Media Creator 10 (Sep '07) Sep '07 mike 1
More from around the web