Is Salix Pharmaceuticals Hiding Weakn...

Is Salix Pharmaceuticals Hiding Weakness?

There are 1 comment on the The Motley Fool story from Aug 2, 2011, titled Is Salix Pharmaceuticals Hiding Weakness?. In it, The Motley Fool reports that:

Salix Pharmaceuticals carries $260.6 million of goodwill and other intangibles on its balance sheet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Motley Fool.

Investment guru

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Salix looks to be a strong buy at this time. Company is showing a profit, has a strong pipeline, and has little competition with specialty gastro product lines. I can see this stock moving well over 50 in the next two years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salix Pharmaceuticals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salix says FDA approves diarrhea drug Fulyzaq (Jan '13) Jan '13 idi amin dada 2
News Salix Ulcerative Colitis Drug Shows Positive Re... (Oct '07) Apr '12 who is offering i... 2
next 60 days (May '10) May '10 John Star 1
News FDA: Colonoscopy preparation drug could harm ki... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Honch 9
News Salix Asks FDA to Review Colitis Drug (Jan '08) Nov '08 Susan 3
News Salix earnings hurt by generics (Nov '08) Nov '08 dana ann 1
News FDA delays generic competition for top Salix drug (Nov '06) Aug '07 Patty 7
More from around the web