Educator and executive lead race for ...

Educator and executive lead race for Scotts Valley school board

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Educator and executive lead race for Scotts Valley school board. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A Silicon Valley executive and retired educator were leading the race late Tuesday to become the newest members of the Scotts Valley Unified School District board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

bye bye Susan Silver

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2010
Ding dong, the witch is dead.
hijacked

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Nov 3, 2010
No Steve Smith?
We dodged a bullit or should I say Tazer.
AngelEyes

Watsonville, CA

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Art Bubb is NOT a good choice; had I known he was running for office, I could've told Scott's Valley voters what an oaf & boob he was when he was starting out his career as an educator.
Oh, well, hopefully he's matured and can handle the job better than he did as an "instructor".
Jefe

Aptos, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2010
hijacked wrote:
No Steve Smith?
We dodged a bullit or should I say Tazer.
Saw an interesting Tweet about Smith that included court documents. If that got out to many voters it would explain why they didn't vote for him, no matter who he was running against.
sv resident

Union City, CA

#5 Nov 4, 2010
Current School Board extended Susan Silver's contract to 2013. They are clearly out of touch with the community and teachers. Good riddance!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silicon Valley Bancshares Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Dreaming, Still Aug '15 Robert Benson 1
News Silicon Valley companies plan hiring spree in 2015 (May '15) Jun '15 Woof 10
News Second Harvest Food Bank launches Stand Up for ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Philip Cohen 3
News Laying Down The Law In Tech Land (Mar '14) Mar '14 Philip Cohen 7
News Police state: County censors government employe... (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Conscious Mind 4
News Techie fired after tweeting about men's comments (Mar '13) Jul '13 christa 4
stock price for svb (Jul '12) Jul '12 ron koch 1
More from around the web