songs played on sirius radio

Posted in the Siri Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
shane

Charlottetown, Canada

#1 Oct 16, 2007
hello all, i was listening to a song yesterday, october 15th, around 1 in the afternoon and I didnt catch the name of it but loved it.

How do I look up previously played songs?
Katie

Ashburn, VA

#2 Oct 22, 2007
i wish i knew as well, cause i just heard a song i liked as well!

Since: Apr 07

SF, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2007
i think i found a playlist of somewhere, though i really don't bother with that. you can try http://www.sirius.com/whatsonsirius , hope that helps. you can also check out http://www.sirius.com/freeradio for their new units... nice sleek and shiny units :)
mEgHaN

Columbia, MO

#4 Jun 23, 2008
i still cant find a playlist of the songs that were just played on sirius radio. I if anyone knows please post it here. ThAnKs!
theresa

Marquette, MI

#5 Aug 20, 2008
I found a website that lets you search through playlists from sirrius channels by month and it gives you on a day by day minute by minute listing off all songs played from now playing to past playlists
http://www.dogstarradio.com/now_playing.php scroll to the channel name and click on it, then click schedule then scroll to the bottom where it says search sirrius playslists and input information.... hope this helps
feoilseantoir

Saskatoon, Canada

#6 Jun 6, 2009
theresa wrote:
I found a website that lets you search through playlists from sirrius channels by month and it gives you on a day by day minute by minute listing off all songs played from now playing to past playlists
http://www.dogstarradio.com/now_playing.php scroll to the channel name and click on it, then click schedule then scroll to the bottom where it says search sirrius playslists and input information.... hope this helps
This is the perfect answer. Found what I wanted, thanks!!
nathan jepsen

Idaho Falls, ID

#7 Sep 1, 2009
i work for sirius radio and i like the request i'll write it down tomm and post it after work!!!! thank you for listenig to the best radio on radio!!!!!
brenda

Watertown, MN

#8 Oct 3, 2009
Does anyone know about the song Brenda by an artist unknown? It could possibly be performed by Cupid. It was played on Sirius 50's on 5
Julia

Rocklin, CA

#9 Dec 1, 2009
Awesome, this actually works! At first I didn't see the link at the bottom to search playlists, but when I did it worked perfectly. You don't even have to know the name of the song, just enter channel, date, and time range. thanks!
Lori Kats

Portland, OR

#10 Jan 17, 2010
Hi Nathan, I'm a singer/songwriter - just released my 2nd CD. How does an artist submit their music to Sirius? And how do you decide what gets played? Thanks!
nathan jepsen wrote:
i work for sirius radio and i like the request i'll write it down tomm and post it after work!!!! thank you for listenig to the best radio on radio!!!!!
Deaylo

Madison, AL

#11 Feb 26, 2010
i would like to get my song played on sirius...how can i go about doing that
nathan jepsen wrote:
Deaylo

Madison, AL

#12 Feb 26, 2010
Email me if you [email protected] thanks.....
nathan jepsen wrote:
bronko

AOL

#13 Feb 27, 2010
does anyone know the name of the orchestra song played on howard stern radio show, it;s like a james bond theme or like spy huter. fred would play it once a while.
Hunter

Westminster, CA

#14 May 1, 2010
Yesterday Deep Tracks played an amazing cover version of CSNYs (Steven Stills) song "Carry On". Does anybody remember the name of the band or have any clues as to how I can hear it again? It was amazing.
Stacy

Milwaukee, WI

#15 May 11, 2010
nathan jepsen wrote:
My band 2MorroW EvR AfteR have a new CD out on our own label, Tea Party Recordings and we are trying to find out how to submit a song to one of the Sirius stations (which I love), like Sirium U (I think that's the one) or Octane or Alt Nation? Any suggestions?
Amanda

Concord, NC

#16 Jun 25, 2010
Deaylo wrote:
Email me if you [email protected] thanks.....
<quoted text>
Did you ever get a response?
bryan

Asheboro, NC

#17 Jul 11, 2010
nathan jepsen wrote:
how do i get music submitted to be played on stations like coffee house
Vanessa Kaster

New York, NY

#18 Jul 23, 2010
HERE IS HOW YOU SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC TO SIRIUS:

Record Labels and Recording Artists
Do you have a recording that you would like played on SIRIUS?

Please submit your recording to:
Attn: Music Programming Department
SIRIUS
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020

http://www.sirius.com/contactus
LII

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Thanks so much!! I have been looking for the artist and title to Lutan Fyah "Is This Love" for so long, XM 86 would play the song but I never knew the artist or song, finally put the pieces together through the link that you posted.
Diane

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 6, 2010
I want to find and purchase "Please(Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone)" by Ray Price... any help ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The joint (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bobbi 1
sirius in anchorage, alaska (Apr '07) Mar '17 indra 24
News Why Robots Won't Take Over the World Anytime Soon (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
History (May '14) May '14 Scotty 1
News This Week in Sirius XM Radio (Dec '12) Aug '13 Tim 2
News BBC Radio 1 dropped from Sirius XM (Aug '11) Mar '12 Blank 10
News Siri thinks Daylight Saving Time starts 4 days ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Hambone 1
More from around the web