Man kills three after being laid off,...

Man kills three after being laid off, still at large [SiPort Shooting]

There are 2 comments on the Cityfeeds.com story from Nov 15, 2008, titled Man kills three after being laid off, still at large [SiPort Shooting]. In it, Cityfeeds.com reports that:

Man kills three after being laid off, still at large [SiPort Shooting] Jing Wu, 47, of Mountain View, shot and killed one woman and two men inside a Silicon Valley office building, according to Santa Clara ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cityfeeds.com.

Rick

Vallejo, CA

#1 Nov 15, 2008
this was my uncle, i have none him all my life, im deeeply sad and all my supoort goes to his families.
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#2 Nov 15, 2008
Your Uncle killed three???...three what???....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SiPort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Workplace Violence Postal Disgruntled Worker Sh... (Mar '09) Mar '09 PSI California 1
News Ex-SiPort engineer formally charged with murder... (Nov '08) Nov '08 gabbar 1
News SiPort issues statement following tragic shooting (Nov '08) Nov '08 Realist 1
HD Radio is a farce! (Mar '08) Mar '08 PocketRadio 1
News Report: Lower-Power HD-R Chip to Debut at CES (Mar '08) Mar '08 PocketRadio 1
More from around the web