Cooper is elected president of Orland...

Cooper is elected president of Orlando home-builders group

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 13, 2008, titled Cooper is elected president of Orlando home-builders group. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Veteran Orlando developer Jim Cooper has been elected president of the 1,200-member Home Builders Association of Metro Orlando at a crucial time for the residential-construction industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

The City Zero

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 13, 2008
This is good news for who exactly?
jrs

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 3, 2008
Lets put one of the guys who got us in this mess to get us back in it again. The future of Florida is Jacksonville more industry better paying jobs cheaper cost of living a beach and football team and a government run by adults. Your
jrs

San Antonio, TX

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Jim "Pooper Scooper" that's what he should be doing Ginn croanie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherwin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I chose blitmore buff for my new home (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mandy Marling 1
News Lowe's to Introduce HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams (Dec '14) Dec '14 chance17 1
A color to match Basket Beige (Oct '13) Oct '13 PMW 1
Acid Etching (Mar '13) Mar '13 Getatlantic 1
News Class of its Own': Sherwin-Williams Zero-VOC Pa... (May '12) May '12 zero voc exterior... 1
News Sherwin-Williams: Ask how, ask now (Jul '07) Dec '10 Jerry 4
News Sour Note: Cleveland Orchestra Goes on Strike (Aug '10) Aug '10 worldclassorchestra 1
More from around the web