Two people shot about 12 hours apart ...

Two people shot about 12 hours apart in York City

There are 6 comments on the York Dispatch story from May 3, 2011, titled Two people shot about 12 hours apart in York City. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

York City Police are investigating two shootings that happened about 12 hours apart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

George

Washington, DC

#1 May 3, 2011
A 16-year-old out at 3:30 AM??????
Dave

York, PA

#2 May 3, 2011
A 16 year old smoking? I thought you had to be 18 to get cigarettes. Apparently smoking is a lot more dangerous than we thought.
TiredofIt

York, PA

#3 May 3, 2011
Hold on! I am shocked (smirk). In this mornings posts someone said he was on his way home from work,innocent kid doing what he can to help support his family, yada, yada, yada....

One think I do know for sure. If I was shot I certainly would remember where it happened. Selective amnesia.

The plot thickens.
go away

York, PA

#4 May 3, 2011
If they refuse to tell the information than Its is what Its is, let them pay the price with there life.
go away

York, PA

#5 May 3, 2011
Its a done deal.
The Daily Planet

York, PA

#7 May 4, 2011
I still can't believe Spot Shotter was up at 3:30am!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ShotSpotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two shot in Roxbury Jan '15 Taajsgpm 2
News South Minneapolis shooting victim identified (Jul '10) Jan '13 trasjon-miller 5
News Shooting on Weaver Street (Dec '12) Dec '12 The_ Patriot_USA 2
News Sunday night shooting in East Palo Alto was thi... (Nov '12) Nov '12 TonyMontana 1
News Body of man found hours after ShotSpotter alert (Jun '12) Jun '12 Looney 1
News Police: Dog shot in York (Jan '11) Jan '11 Frederick 68
News York police might not have money to fix ShotSpo... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Downtown Man 15
More from around the web