Premium SEO Service - Guaranteed Rank...

Premium SEO Service - Guaranteed Rank Increase - SEO Consultation

Posted in the SEO Group Forum

Since: Mar 12

Roanoke, VA

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Hey Guys,

We've been doing SEO for the past 8 years, and while we're launching a venture capitalist funded SEO website for buyers and sellers, we're looking to take on a few new SERIOUS clients with low budgets, but high results.

Take a look below at what we can offer you. Pricing is negotiable and low, but we need to talk to you first to get you the best pricing.

Also, to let you know that we know what we're talking about (many SEO "gurus" don't), we'll give free consultation.

Step 1: Website Review

Web Design advice - how your design matches up with your competition, how user friendly your design is, how your navigation affects your user experience, etc.
What your site is missing to become competitive
What parts of your site need to be enhanced for better results
What parts of your site is affecting your Google Position
What Content needs to be added to your site
Site Ranking from 1-100, based on your competition
SEO Ranking from 1-100 based on your competition
Complete competition analysis

You will recieve 2+ pages (no, not double spaced ) on how you can make your website better. Think of your site as a diamond in the rough. I will mine and polish your website to it's full potential.

Step 2: Full Month of Link Building

- Optimization of your home page for 3-4 keywords based on my research of your website or your suggestions. This includes:

Meta Tags
Title Tag
Keywords
Meta Description
Optimization of website content - key component

- Track and Analyze your keyword placement in Yahoo and Google (twice per week for 4 weeks)
- Keyword report of your position in Yahoo and Google, which can be double checked by the buyer
- Over 2,500 links, spread over 30 days, with over 900+ Class C IPs, spread over 10 different keywords.
- Guaranteed Search Engine Ranking Increase within 4 weeks or your full refund back!

We do Free SEO consultation before purchase. PM us to discuss!

We can do US AND UK SITES.

doublelinx @ gmail <= contact us today to get started, absolutely free. What we want to do here is build a reputation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SEO Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable SEO Packages (Jan '15) Jan '15 narukamiyu1000 1
News Is Your SEO Company a Marketing or Technology C... (May '14) May '14 rahulraghavan05 1
News Check-in Social Media Launches Pane Bros New We... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hayya 1
News 40 Essential SEO Terms Marketers Should Know [G... (Dec '11) Feb '14 ggggghjjk 5
News SEO - What is Search Engine Optimization and Ho... (Mar '12) Feb '14 Hailey 14
Tips for ranking well after the Google hummingb... (Oct '13) Feb '14 Paul 2
MyBids.in : Bid India | Bidding Sites | Live Au... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rohit Kumar 1
More from around the web