Pay-Per-Click Advertising for Political Campaigns Takes Off in 2012 at Ingenex Digital

Dec 23, 2011 Full story: Digital Post Production 9

PPC advertising on search engines is an extremely efficient and highly customizable way to directly target potential voters.

Full Story
Judy Nancy

New York, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2011
That is absolutely right..there are many software avaialbe that you can choose to use so that you can track your ppc conversion. Here’s where to find them: http://ppc-conversion-tracking.com
MittRomneyApps_c om

Boston, MA

#2 Jan 6, 2012
This one works best!!! And getting alot of hits in GOP Country in NH now!!!!
MittRomneyApps_c om

Boston, MA

#3 Jan 6, 2012
Heres the link.. Sorry about the delays.. Stan Krol admin/NE
http://mittromneyapps.com/
Heath Dolbert

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Also a great way to promote your business...they do it for me and they are great...Renegade-Advertising.c om
Heath Dolbert

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 13, 2012
US_Web_Jobs_till _Nov_2012

Salem, NH

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Stan Krol SEO

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2012
US_Web_Jobs_till_Nov_2012 wrote:
http://www.mittromneyapps.com/ blog.cfm
One hell of a story!!! I like both.. But being #1 in the World since 2009 for 1 key word is JUST GREAT!!! Have my ways.... Go to Bing com then enter word > Texted < See Related searches.. ME as Stanley Krol ***PPC income/Hiring the BEST in Cali and the World now..

http://www.bing.com/search ...

www.SelfDeportation.org is a GEM MONEY MAKER!

also this...

www.Texted.me
Anonymous

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2012
All Results1-10 of 3,080,000 results· Advanced
self deportation illegal immigrants - Bing News
Self-deportation’ is a GOP fantasyThe following appeared Sunday in The Washington Post. By declaring “self-deportation” is the solution to illegal immigration, Mitt Romney gave voice to an idea…Columbia Daily Tribune· 7 days ago Gingrich: Romney self-deportation plan a fantasyAssociated Press Gingrich mocks Romney’s ‘self-deportation’ plan for illegal immigrantsWashington Post See also: More related stories · Today's top stories · Related blogs.Romney advocates 'self-deportation' for illegal immigrants ...
Jan 23, 2012 · One way to solve the nation’s immigration problem, Mitt Romney suggested Monday evening, is through “self-deportation.” The presidential candidate ...

www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-debate-ro... mocks Romney’s ‘self-deportation’ plan for illegal ...
Jan 25, 2012 · Newt Gingrich ridicules as an “Obama-level fantasy” Mitt Romney’s plan to deal with illegal immigration through “self-deportation.”

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gingrich-mock... Deportation": It's a Real Thing, and It Isn't Pretty ...
Jan 23, 2012 · Mitt Romney unveiled a novel solution for illegal immigration during Tuesday night's GOP debate, saying that he'd rely on "self-deportation" to reduce the ...

motherjones.com/.../romneys-self-deportation.... : Romney Self-deportation Plan A Fantasy | Fox News
Jan 25, 2012 · Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich on Wednesday ridiculed rival Mitt Romney's call for self-deportation of illegal immigrants as an Obama ...

www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/25/gingrich-romney... View: The immigration fantasy of 'self-deportation'- Las ...
Feb 01, 2012 · By declaring that "self-deportation" is the solution to illegal immigration, Mitt Romney gave voice to an idea in wide currency among Republicans — that ...

www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-opinion/ci_1986... Romney On Illegal Immigration:‘The Answer Is Self ...
After a few rounds of questioning where the candidates discussed the 2008 housing crisis, the Iranian political situation, a couple of new moderators and a 3 AM phone ...

www.mediaite.com/...illegal-immigration-the-a... advocates 'self-deportation' for illegal immigrants ...
One way to solve the nation’s immigration problem, Mitt Romney suggested Monday evening, is through “self-deportation.”

www.aberdeennews.com/...self-deportation-for-... Romney Suggests ‘Self-Deportation’as GOP Candidates ...
Jan 24, 2012 · As the campaign trail for Republican presidential candidates has made its way to Florida, the very diverse and largest primary state thus far, the issue of ...

www.theblaze.com/...for-handling-illegal-immi... “Self Deportation” as Immigration Policy ...1 day ago
Discrediting “Self Deportation” as Immigration Policy ... and state legislative proposals that seek to reduce illegal immigration by www.Self-deportation.org multiple domain owner Stanley(Stan)Krol CIO...

immigrationpolicy.org/special-reports/discred... -“self...Newt Gingrich: Mitt Romney's self-deportation plan a fantasy
Jan 30, 2012 · DORAL, Fla.- Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich on Wednesday ridiculed rival Mitt Romney's call for self-deportation of illegal immigrants as ...

www.newsday.com/...romney-s-self-deportation-... Searches for self deportation illegal immigrants
Illegal Immigrant Deportation…
Illegal Immigrants Deportation
List of Deported Immigrants D…
Immigrant Deportation Statist…
Illegal Immigrant Deportation…
Reasons for Immigrant Deporta…
Mexican Immigrants Deportatio…
Deportation Numbers
.Pagination
Making internet pesos

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2012
Mix Red, White and Blue States, I now see a Brown hue.
May 05, 2012 @ 4:49:32 PM EST(Time Machine roboblogger)
Where are you hiding Carlos Slim? Don't Call it Xenophobia and Don't Call it Racism [This post was originaly written on September 28th, when ICE was conducting raids on employers of illegal immigrants.] Fox news is covering the recent ICE raids on McDonalds (and other companies I think), and the accusations by Hispanic community leaders (who decides who a "community leader" is anyway?) that these raids are somehow "racist.' I can sympathize with the plight of an immigrant who is in this country seeking a better life and seeking to provide for his/her family. Having lived in 3 different Central American countries as a missionary, so I can also sympathize with the plight of Latin Americans who are not able to provide for their families. I certainly can sympathize with the hardship created by corrupt governments in Latin America. BUT...and this is a MAJOR BUT...every action has consequences. Entering our country illegally has legal consequences, including deportation. This is standard. It may not have been enforced in the past, but not so anymore. Why is this suddenly a surprise? Everyone knows it was bound to happen eventually, and every illegal immigrant knows that this is always a possibility. Now it is, and thank goodness some of our government officials are starting to do something about it. If you are here illegally, consider the price. This is not a race issue -- it is a simple "rule of law" issue. Is there racism out there -- sure! I've seen it and experienced it myself. But considering the reasonable public outcry by a vast majority of citizens -- those who our government serves -- it is only logical that our government agencies (ICE) would start doing their job (they should have been doing for along time...). I wouldn't call that racism. I would call it the restoration of the rule of law. My advice: If you are an illegal immigrant in the US, start planning a way to go back home. Get some savings, and work up a business plan to start a small business back home. I realize life in the US is so much better than in Latin America, but until citizens -- until Hondurans, Costa Ricans, Nicaraguans, Guatemalans, Mexicans, and others do something -- start protesting and pressuring THEIR governments to open up their markets, and provide business-friendly economies -- nothing is going to change. But here in the US, we still have to have a country of laws. This is, after all, what makes our economy so strong, so effective and so productive. Ultimately, if the United States allow illegal immigrants to freely falsify identity papers, social security IDs and tax documents, this would weaken the integrity and trust we place in our systems--the very economy they are benefiting from. I'm sorry...I really am, but that's how it has to be. I don't hate immigrants--my father is one. I don't fear Hispanics -- I am one and I am friends with many Hispanics or Latinos. This has nothing to do with it. So, don't call it xenophobia and don't call it racism. No one is buying that around here... Buy this website domain.. Mix ALL These color-combos and I now see "GREEN" with envy and "DEAD PRESIDENTS" and maybe South of the Border trunks full of Blank______ coming North, Bring instead "PESOS" Self Deport blog income Worldwide 24/7/365 Days Self-Deportation Org www.SelfDeportation.org CIO/admin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SEO Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Your SEO Company a Marketing or Technology C... (May '14) May '14 rahulraghavan05 1
Check-in Social Media Launches Pane Bros New We... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hayya 1
40 Essential SEO Terms Marketers Should Know [G... (Dec '11) Feb '14 ggggghjjk 5
SEO - What is Search Engine Optimization and Ho... (Mar '12) Feb '14 Hailey 14
Tips for ranking well after the Google hummingb... (Oct '13) Feb '14 Paul 2
MyBids.in : Bid India | Bidding Sites | Live Au... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rohit Kumar 1
buy backlinks (Apr '12) Aug '13 Aliceria 2
More from around the web