Is Your SEO Company a Marketing or Technology Company? by @smartfinds

There are 1 comment on the Search Engine Journal story from May 9, 2014, titled Is Your SEO Company a Marketing or Technology Company? by @smartfinds. In it, Search Engine Journal reports that:

Would you hire your traditional printer to make marketing and advertising decisions for your company? Then why would you hire a technology company for web marketing or web advertising? In the defense of many businesses, they do hear the same words coming from both the marketer and the technology company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Search Engine Journal.

rahulraghavan05

Bangalore, India

#1 May 24, 2014
If you are expert in SEO then no need to hire. I would not hire anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SEO Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable SEO Packages Jan '15 narukamiyu1000 1
News Check-in Social Media Launches Pane Bros New We... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hayya 1
News 40 Essential SEO Terms Marketers Should Know [G... (Dec '11) Feb '14 ggggghjjk 5
News SEO - What is Search Engine Optimization and Ho... (Mar '12) Feb '14 Hailey 14
Tips for ranking well after the Google hummingb... (Oct '13) Feb '14 Paul 2
MyBids.in : Bid India | Bidding Sites | Live Au... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rohit Kumar 1
buy backlinks (Apr '12) Aug '13 Aliceria 2
More from around the web