Tips for ranking well after the Google hummingbird update
Posted in the SEO Group Forum
#1 Oct 9, 2013
1. Learn Customers Needs - Figure out why customers need your product or service and write unique content relating to their needs.
2. Use SEO Tools - Take advantage of on/off page tools that analyze keywords (analytic's, statcounter, seomoz, etc) and get clues how to create relevant content.
3. Beyond Blogging - Along with blogging, use images and video for content.
4. Use Synonyms - Instead of writing for exact keyword matches, use synonyms and phrases geared for mobile and voice searches.
5. Branding - Define your brand and clearly differentiate how you are different from the competition.
6. Social Media - A must today, design your page to make it easy for people to share your unique content.
7. Be Exciting - Write content for people, not search engines.
To learn more how to compete after the Google hummingbird update, contact us today!
#2 Feb 10, 2014
Thank you for the tips. Those are really helpful. I agree with the tips you are sharing here and as what Google says "Content is King". Sharing informative contents are really helpful to online searchers and I believe Google is looking into that for the rankings.
Google's goal is to delight online searchers, and as an SEO specialist, our goal is to make client's website the best page online that will delight every searchers.
Add your comments below
|Affordable SEO Packages (Jan '15)||Jan '15||narukamiyu1000||1|
|Is Your SEO Company a Marketing or Technology C... (May '14)||May '14||rahulraghavan05||1|
|Check-in Social Media Launches Pane Bros New We... (Mar '14)||Mar '14||Hayya||1|
|40 Essential SEO Terms Marketers Should Know [G... (Dec '11)||Feb '14||ggggghjjk||5|
|SEO - What is Search Engine Optimization and Ho... (Mar '12)||Feb '14||Hailey||14|
|MyBids.in : Bid India | Bidding Sites | Live Au... (Nov '13)||Nov '13||Rohit Kumar||1|
|buy backlinks (Apr '12)||Aug '13||Aliceria||2|
Find what you want!
Search SEO Group Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC