Speridian Technologies: Do One Thing ...

Speridian Technologies: Do One Thing Well

There are 5 comments on the CRM Buyer story from Jun 16, 2008, titled Speridian Technologies: Do One Thing Well. In it, CRM Buyer reports that:

Speridian Technologies began its life with $40,000 in annual revenues, but the company has grown into a regional player by specializing in CRM.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CRM Buyer.

BullSHIT

Trivandrum, India

#1 Oct 14, 2008
Speridian runs pirated software of SAP ...mostly dummy projects and even had to train SAP personnel on Siebel to market them in the States.
Who the hELL are you

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 16, 2008
YOU DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT SPERIDIAN
DMATT

Easton, PA

#3 Jan 15, 2010
DM
DMATT

Easton, PA

#4 Jan 15, 2010
??!!!!!
Shakunthala

Easton, PA

#5 Jan 15, 2010
Good Salary;Good Bonus($30kYTD);Good career growth;PM incubation program for junior software engineers with 6 months IT background(at clients expense);good work atmosphere(5days 4 Hours);perks include - free phone connection with data plans and moreover No sweating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siebel Systems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP offers access, photos with Palin for $50,00... (Sep '08) Sep '08 uh-yeah 70
News For Palin, fundraising as usual in Calif. (Sep '08) Sep '08 brooke 5
News Lucidity Consulting Group Adds Rich Woll as CRM... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Harry Balz 2
I need a Siebel technical trainer (Aug '07) Aug '07 Lee 1
codeFerret - new Siebel debugger - COOL! (Jul '07) Jul '07 theSark 1
Siebel Customer Relationship Console (CRC) stan... (Apr '07) Jun '07 shyam 2
News U. of Illinois alumnus pledges $10 (Jun '07) Jun '07 cktirumalai 1
More from around the web