WI FI services to get rid of Open and...

WI FI services to get rid of Open and Free WIFI at Starbucks

Posted in the Starbucks Forum

Jay Old

Stamford, CT

#1 Jan 27, 2013
5 ISP'S including COMCAST, CABLEVISION, VERIZON, AT&T, AND TIME WARNER have agreed with the Government on a Six Strike Internet law that will allow ISP's to find out if Public WIFI customers at certain businesses are downloading illegal Video's or Music and plan on punishing the Business by getting rid of there FREE WIFI SERVICE, Verizon is the 1st and others to follow next month. Please read this link from Techdirt.com http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130111/163... Don't let these 5 ISP'S ruin FREE PUBLIC WIFI in the name of Copyright infringement. These Businesses cannot spy on there customers as to what they are doing and now only will these businesses be affected by this FREE PUBLIC WIFI at Libraries where many poor people go to fill out resume's will be affected as well. Please sign these petitions and I would even encourage a BOYCOTT of these 5 ISP'S for doing this to small businesses and Starbucks that depend in some cases for there business to boom to have FREE WIFI SERVICE. Please sign this petition and let these 5 ISP'S know not to destroy FREE WIFI service and if they don't comply, CANCEL THEM AND SWITCH TO ANOTHER ISP that will not destroy Free Public WIFI Service. Thanks here is the Petition to sign:

http://act.watchdog.net/petitions/2278...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starbucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fly in my coffee! Feb 10 Dan 1
What happened to Starbucks Chai Latte ? Nov '17 Anonymous 1
c h r i s t m a s s yet ? :) Oct '17 peace thomas s m ... 1
Check out this video Oct '17 Coffeeroaster4life 2
Sugar free syrups Aug '17 Shirley 1
News Starbucks shoots down viral rumor that it's giv... (Aug '17) Aug '17 So Many Questions 6
News Starbucks denies rumor of discounts for immigrants (Aug '17) Aug '17 Red Crosse 2
More from around the web