blueberry oat bar recipe
Posted in the Starbucks Forum
#1 Jul 21, 2007
I would like the blueberry oat bar recipe. Is this available? I just love it.
#2 Jul 25, 2007
I would also like to get a hold of the Starbuck's "Blueberry Oat Bar" recipe. I was told by the newest Starbucks by me that since not enough people were buying them that they would not be stocking them anymore! WOW, they are a very popular item at all the other Starbucks that I stop at----------so guess I'll go back to the old store! Better yet, make my own----------
#3 Aug 12, 2007
I've gotten to where I only go to the Starbucks in town that HAVE the blueberry bars! Any luck finding the recipe?
#4 Aug 14, 2007
No one seems to have the "secret" Starbucks Blueberry Bar recipe. I was recently in New York state where they had never heard of them. A couple of years ago, they put apricots in them and they were "terific"; they couldn't seem to keep a supply of them, at the time. If you get them same/next day fresh these bars are great with a green tea soy latte, vanila non-sugar syrup with a shot of expresso! Does everything at Starbuck have to have a ton of lard and sugar in it?
#5 Feb 3, 2012
1 3/4 cup Quaker Oats, uncooked (quick or old-fashioned)
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts) optional
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup butter; melted
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp lemon juice
1. Heat oven to 350°
2. Grease 11X7-inch baking pan
3. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, nuts, baking soda and salt
4. Add butter, mixing until crumbly
5. Reserve 3/4 cup mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared dish.
6. Bake 10 minutes
7. Meanwhile, combine blueberries, granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in medium saucepan.
8. Bring to a boil, simmer 2 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon water, cornstarch, and lemon juice; mix well. Gradually stir into blueberry mixture; cook and stir about 30 seconds or until thickened.
9. Spread over partially baked base to within 1/4 inch of edge; sprinkle with reserved oat mixture. Press topping down into blueberries slightly.
10. Bake 18-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
11. Cool on wire rack; cut into bars. Store tightly covered.
Add your comments below
|Music (Feb '16)||Nov 14||Deigo Costa coffee||2|
|can I order this?||Oct '16||Leelo19||1|
|Join bonus stars||Oct '16||Cheryl||1|
|Safe, yes or no?||Sep '16||John L||1|
|Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Endorses Hillary C...||Sep '16||Dee Dee Dee||5|
|Podcast with your latte? Starbucks to offer ori...||Sep '16||Actual Science||10|
|Starbucks moves into "content creation" with di...||Sep '16||Stephany McDowell||1|
Find what you want!
Search Starbucks Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC