NOM Sets Sights on Starbucks for Gay ...

NOM Sets Sights on Starbucks for Gay Marriage Support

There are 263 comments on the EDGE story from Nov 14, 2012, titled NOM Sets Sights on Starbucks for Gay Marriage Support. In it, EDGE reports that:

The leaders of the anti-gay marriage group the National Organization for Marriage are furious that the LGBT community made great strides after Election Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#271 Dec 11, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
I find it amusing that he came back as a woman. Seems like some sort of psychological daydreaming for him/her. The fact that she admitted she is a he certainly shows a demented need for attention.
<quoted text>
And he doesn't even understand how someone can mistake him for a woman! He's just a huge ball of stupid.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#272 Dec 13, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
The fact that she admitted she is a he certainly shows a demented need for attention.
<quoted text>
this is the BEST.

FYI, Mona is a man in real life and dresses like a woman!
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#273 Dec 14, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>The one I sometimes refer to as The Pekin Goatboy of 10,000 screen names, yes David Moore.
The person is uneducated, disturbing, and profoundly anti-American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starbucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about bagged coffee beans sold in stores Aug 17 Claire 1
Starbuck sickness (Dec '15) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Starbucks Announces It'll Debut Pumpkin Spice L... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Why McDonald's Shouldn't Rush Its Digital Platform Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Business Highlights Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Starbucks Aims To Donate 100 Percent Of Unsold ... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
New Better Rewards Program (Feb '16) Feb '16 FHS 1
More from around the web