Starbucks Stock Value Drops, NOM Claims Victory

Jul 9, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Oh for the love of all that is holy! The National Organization for Marriage is so desperate to show that they are having an effect on Starbucks that they have had to flat out lie about it in order to actually seem like they have done anything.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“religion is corrupt-able”

Since: Jul 07

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

hmm... and that esurgence ofthe false email claming they don't support the troops may have had noting to d with it? How about just a troubld economy? And how do they explain the spike in April. NOM is deluded. This reeks of desparation.
david traversa

Cordoba, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tizzle is right. NOM must be desperate.. As for delusion.. it's an intrinsic part of its fibre.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 9, 2012
 
For some reason, I just don't drink as much coffee when the temp is in the 90s and 100s. So even Starbucks loses the few bucks I occasionally spend there when it's hot out.(Does this mean I'm a NOM supporter?)
E Peron

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

david traversa wrote:
Tizzle is right. NOM must be desperate.. As for delusion.. it's an intrinsic part of its fibre.
Don't cry for me Argentina. In the mean time, business at Chick-Fil-A is booming.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What a joke! I suppose they will now say that Jesus doesn't like their coffee. Or that god made the stock drop.

These people are crazier than a barrel of Phreddies.
mainelygay

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The million miserable moms will soon not be able to shop anywhere, watch anything on TV, read any books or listen to any music. I monitor their bigotry through their web site and try to send positive messages to whichever group they have set there sights on this week.

Interesting to note that more and more companies are taking a stand against their often extreme views. This shows that their positions are losing positions and some companies are even willing to totally ignore them realizing they are a fringe group that most people simply don't take serious.

When they try to take credit for things they really didn't have any effect on it confirms the desperation of this extreme group.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mr Mena wrote:
Corporate America has 2 choices, either learn that Normal Decent people despise queerness and won't patronize their business...or go out of business.
.
Does normal/decent require hiding behind numerous unregistered usernames/locations, R1? Your drivel is so outdated/overused! Stupid POS troll!
david traversa

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mr Mena wrote:
Corporate America has 2 choices, either learn that Normal Decent people despise queerness and won't patronize their business...or go out of business.
JC Penneys will be the next large retailer to join the retail boneyard and they'll continue putting queers and dykes on their catalog till the last employee out the door turns the lights off.
"Normal, "decent" people do not despise in the plural, Mr Mena.. That's what the example of the best minds in history have taught us.. But maybe you and the crowd you run around with have little hope of qualifying for that kind of excellence.
david traversa

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

E Peron wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cry for me Argentina. In the mean time, business at Chick-Fil-A is booming.
To each his own.. Sounds like a good place to get sick to your stomach.. and not only because of the food..

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>"Normal, "decent" people do not despise in the plural, Mr Mena.. That's what the example of the best minds in history have taught us.. But maybe you and the crowd you run around with have little hope of qualifying for that kind of excellence.
He has no crowd. Just all those voices/personalities bouncing around in that psychologically, fragile/deteriorating brain of his.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Meanwhile, two Microsoft founders have each donated $100,000 to defend Washington's new equal marriage law. Perhaps it's time for some people to give up their computers...

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

qwerty26 wrote:
For some reason, I just don't drink as much coffee when the temp is in the 90s and 100s. So even Starbucks loses the few bucks I occasionally spend there when it's hot out.(Does this mean I'm a NOM supporter?)
It's funny you should mention coffee drinking and the temperature, because I was thinking about this very thing this morning. I've drank a lot of hot tea (but almost never touch coffee) for the past 30 years or so. Particularly in the winter, and\or cold, and\or snowy. I really enjoy hot tea.

But since moving to the southwest a year ago this month, I don't think I have had more than 2 cups, and that was when it was snowy in Albuquerque. Since moving to Oro Valley, Arizona this last December,(New Mexico proved to cold for my liking although I loved the City Of Albuquerque), the weather has consistently been in the 70's - 90's here since the day I moved here.

I was wondering this morning if I was ever going to drink hot tea again, because the weather here is always so warm. I decided that I would probably drink hot tea again only when I go back to Long Island to visit.

Presently I drink large amounts of COLD Coca-ColaŽ each day.

Maybe my days of drinking hot beverages are over now that I live in southern Arizona.
MN Against Sanduskyites

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Minnesotans will prevail this November at the ballot box, not the radical homosexual weirdo-people always wanting to talk to little kids about homosexuality every chance they can get.
No to Homosexuals and their whining for more special rights.
And get your pervy-faggoty/weirdos away from our kids, Jerries.
Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed near the children of normal people; normal people pay all the freight and queer weirdos insinuate themselves into positions giving them homosexual access to little kids.
Leave our kids alone and quit bullying and sexually assaulting them.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

qwerty26 wrote:
Meanwhile, two Microsoft founders have each donated $100,000 to defend Washington's new equal marriage law. Perhaps it's time for some people to give up their computers...
Oh, my. All the computer companies are HIGHLY gay friendly, but our favorite Million Twats seem to overlook that fact.

It is because they can live without JC Penneys or Starbucks, they can NOT live without a computer. As if they weren't REPULSIVE enough, this shows ABSOLUTE hypocrisy on their part. It reminds me of the HOLY Jihad 9-11 terrorists attending a strip bar on 9-10, below hypocritical.

"Ladies, only boycott things you don't ordinarily use!" is their credo.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mr Mena wrote:
Corporate America has 2 choices, either learn that Normal Decent people despise queerness and won't patronize their business...or go out of business.
JC Penneys will be the next large retailer to join the retail boneyard and they'll continue putting queers and dykes on their catalog till the last employee out the door turns the lights off.
Hey, HYPOCRITE, almost all the computer companies are HIGHLY gay friendly. They support gay spouses and employees. The guy who took over for Steve Jobs is a gay man. The head of GOOGLE is also gay. Just think, every time you GOOGLE something, you are literally TOUCHING gay friendly computer keys, which is almost like you feeling up a gay man.

Why aren't you boycotting your computer? Oh, yeah, it ain't CONVENIENT for you to give that up, is it? God, what a skeevy HYPOCRITE you are.

Come on, STICK to your big lofty ideals and STOP using your GAY FRIENDLY computer, or is that one you are going to pretend you didn'y think of, tool?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

E Peron wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cry for me Argentina. In the mean time, business at Chick-Fil-A is booming.
As is your ass EXPANDING. Yes, eat more fried chicken, more more more more....get fatter and fatter and fatter until you stroke out at 40!

When the tea party was on the news a lot, I saw a LOT of Chick -fil-A eaters waddling around. Were you in any of those shots? The camera operators had to pan or use wide angle lens to show the chicken fat eaters.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, HYPOCRITE, almost all the computer companies are HIGHLY gay friendly. They support gay spouses and employees. The guy who took over for Steve Jobs is a gay man. The head of GOOGLE is also gay. Just think, every time you GOOGLE something, you are literally TOUCHING gay friendly computer keys, which is almost like you feeling up a gay man.
Why aren't you boycotting your computer? Oh, yeah, it ain't CONVENIENT for you to give that up, is it? God, what a skeevy HYPOCRITE you are.
Come on, STICK to your big lofty ideals and STOP using your GAY FRIENDLY computer, or is that one you are going to pretend you didn'y think of, tool?
Oh the very though makes me want to google rite now

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my. All the computer companies are HIGHLY gay friendly, but our favorite Million Twats seem to overlook that fact.
It is because they can live without JC Penneys or Starbucks, they can NOT live without a computer. As if they weren't REPULSIVE enough, this shows ABSOLUTE hypocrisy on their part. It reminds me of the HOLY Jihad 9-11 terrorists attending a strip bar on 9-10, below hypocritical.
"Ladies, only boycott things you don't ordinarily use!" is their credo.
The typical Starbucks patron is usually urban, professional, young. Not hicks from rural areas (how many starbucks do you see when driving through small towns in Kansas?). So this is one boycott that your typical NOMist can get behind, with absolutely no sacrifice.

This is similar to preachers who rant and rail against homosexuality from their pulpits - it's one condition that does not apply to them (well, unless they are closeted), so therefore they can bash away with impunity! Not so much with some of the other things that they consider sin (adultery, masturbation, etc.).
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sorry NOM - its Summer - less people drink HOT Boiling coffee when its 100 degrees outside - yourgloating is moot
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MN Against Sanduskyites wrote:
Minnesotans will prevail this November at the ballot box, not the radical homosexual weirdo-people always wanting to talk to little kids about homosexuality every chance they can get.
No to Homosexuals and their whining for more special rights.
And get your pervy-faggoty/weirdos away from our kids, Jerries.
Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed near the children of normal people; normal people pay all the freight and queer weirdos insinuate themselves into positions giving them homosexual access to little kids.
Leave our kids alone and quit bullying and sexually assaulting them.
how about you keep your fantasies of perversion to yourself....ok Jerry!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Starbucks Discussions

Search the Starbucks Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ASU and Starbucks Jun 17 Julia 1
Second home Jun '14 tony 2
LaBarbera Wants You to Dump Oprah's 'Lesbian Tea' May '14 WasteWater 20
Cassandra Leary May '14 Coffee hound 1
Corporations Push for Climate Change Legislation May '14 Barney 1
She talks keeping warm, Bill Nye The Science Gu... Apr '14 raj 1
Is the manager lying? (Dec '13) Mar '14 Jaime 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••