Starbucks Card
Alice

Tempe, AZ

#1 Oct 5, 2012
I had a Gold Starbucks card that had about $140 on it. One day, I went to eBay and purchased a gift card from a seller who shipped me the card and I transferred those funds onto my gold card. A few days later, my gold card was closed out because, apparently, the card I bought from eBay was purchased with some unauthorized funds.
Here I am, more than a month later, Starbucks sends me a new Gold Card with a new number, with NO funds on it. I can understand NOT getting the credit for the card I bought from eBay but they would not refund me my $140 that was on my gold card before.
They want me to have a receipt for EVERY transaction of when I reloaded my card to give those funds back to me.
I'm so upset, I have no words. Let's just say this is a far cry from being 'socially responsible'- but those terms do have a nice ring to it for marketing purposes.
Alex

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Hey Alice,

Wow that is unbelievably terrible. Karma will hit that person who made the fraudulent transaction. I guess the moral of that story is to never order gift cards online. I heard Starbucks is now giving away from free gift cards for a limited time. It worked for me, so check it out!

http://www.prlog.org/12025349-get-free-100-st...
Hi there

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#3 Nov 24, 2012
If you want the coffee free, I just found a gift card offer for Starbucks at www.starbucksoffer.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starbucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starbuck sickness Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Starbucks Announces It'll Debut Pumpkin Spice L... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Why McDonald's Shouldn't Rush Its Digital Platform Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Business Highlights Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Starbucks Aims To Donate 100 Percent Of Unsold ... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
New Better Rewards Program Feb '16 FHS 1
Music Feb '16 Alakerdog 1
More from around the web