I won a starbucks $500 gift card!!

I won a starbucks $500 gift card!!

Posted in the Starbucks Forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Starbucks gift cards have been launched for a long time, they are welcomed by consumer because it is so convenient. Starbucks Coffee Company founded in 1971 is the world’s leading retailer and brand owner of specialty coffee. It is the largest coffee chain store in the world, with its headquarters located in Seattle Washington. Starbucks owns nearly 12000 stores across North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and the Pacific. Starbucks coffee is very popular due to its unique taste and excellent service, especially in the students and urban white-collar worker of America and Canadian.

I was a bit skeptical by using this site thinking i would get an Starbucks Gift Cards, but it actually worked!! All i did was just put in my email and click the submit button. I received an email say that i will get my giftt FREE to me by mail.
http://starbucksgiftcard1.blogspot.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starbucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fly in my coffee! Feb 10 Dan 1
What happened to Starbucks Chai Latte ? Nov '17 Anonymous 1
c h r i s t m a s s yet ? :) Oct '17 peace thomas s m ... 1
Check out this video Oct '17 Coffeeroaster4life 2
Sugar free syrups Aug '17 Shirley 1
News Starbucks shoots down viral rumor that it's giv... (Aug '17) Aug '17 So Many Questions 6
News Starbucks denies rumor of discounts for immigrants (Aug '17) Aug '17 Red Crosse 2
More from around the web