Nat'l Org. for Marriage Slams T-Mobil...

Nat'l Org. for Marriage Slams T-Mobile's Marriage Equality Support

There are 28 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Nat'l Org. for Marriage Slams T-Mobile's Marriage Equality Support. In it, EDGE reports that:

The nation's principal anti-gay marriage organization is urging its supporters who use T-Mobile to cancel their accounts because of the cell phone company's support for marriage equality in Washington State, On Top Magazine reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Remember for all these groups EQUALITY is a bad thing.

For the rest of us Equality is seen as a core American value.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Any celfone company that has the audacity to sell a phone to a gay or lesbian person should be boycotted completely ! That's what Jesus COMMANDS !

<s>

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Only thing left for NOM is 2 cans and a string

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Does ANYONE.... listen to them anymore? Look out.... the IPhone5 'comes out' today! LOL Apple corp.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Sep 12, 2012
The anti-gays in Washington soon won't be able to buy any phones or shoes or computers or coffee or book a vacation or buy anything online.

I guess they DO want to go back to the 19500's, or maybe the 1850's!
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Darn, now I wish I hadn't switched from T-Mobile, but their potential merger with T-Bagger supporting AT&T and AT&T's fighting in court to put a monstrous tower next to the national treasure of the BWCA made me finally make the move to Credo, which is good but the deal structure ended up being more expensive.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Damned fools. Don't they know ALL of the phone system producers support the "Gay Agenda"?

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#8 Sep 12, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
Damned fools. Don't they know ALL of the phone system producers support the "Gay Agenda"?
We have an agenda? Did I miss the memo? I don't recall getting an agenda.

Is being treated like a full citizen of the country an "Agenda"? Is having the same rights and responsibilities as my fellow non-gay citizens and "agenda".

Puhlease Mary!

Toronto, ON, Canada

#9 Sep 12, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
The anti-gays in Washington soon won't be able to buy any phones or shoes or computers or coffee or book a vacation or buy anything online.
I guess they DO want to go back to the 19500's, or maybe the 1850's!
Those that don't take the mark of the Beast will not be able to buy or sell. If it is any consolation to them, this is a sigh that the Rapture is coming soon.(Hopefully as soon as possible, having them be swept up into Jesusville would get rid of them!)

Tawas City, Michigan

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Latest polling from Washington state shows 56% of voters intend to uphold marriage equality, with just 38% oppossed and 6% "undecided". History tells us those 6% of "undecideds" will likely vote against but are just to chickenshit to tell a pollster that.

The most significant number is among those under age 50 support the marriage bill 63%-31%. Only the over 65 age group has a majority opposed (53%).

NOW we're seeing numbers that indicate a true shift is occuring that may stand up to the polling "error" that always occurs on this issue.

Our success in Washington (and Maine & Maryland)will depend ENTIRELY on turnout.

El Paso, TX

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Gosh sweetie, smart Gay people would understand what those quotes meant around the words "Gay Agenda" meant. You shouldn't have stayed home with your MaryJane pipe that school day.
KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
We have an agenda? Did I miss the memo? I don't recall getting an agenda.
Is being treated like a full citizen of the country an "Agenda"? Is having the same rights and responsibilities as my fellow non-gay citizens and "agenda".
Puhlease Mary!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 12, 2012
T-Mobile Rocks!!!
WestCoaster

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Sep 12, 2012
Tom, I believe it's called sarcasm.

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 12, 2012
See, you didn't miss school that day! Did you get an attendance award?
WestCoaster wrote:
Tom, I believe it's called sarcasm.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#15 Sep 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
T-Mobile Rocks!!!
I quite T-Mobile and deliberately ran over my celfone with my car I hated them so much. I lived in Suffolk County on Long Iisland in the Town Of Brookhaven which is NOT "the sticks", and i couldn't call someone 15 miles away in the Town Of Smithtown, cuz T-Mobile's celfone service was so bad.

I switched to Virgin Mobile and have never had a problem. I have a Samsung Intercept smartfone, and I get charged a flat $25/month for unlimited text, web, and all the other stuff.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 12, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I quite T-Mobile and deliberately ran over my celfone with my car I hated them so much. I lived in Suffolk County on Long Iisland in the Town Of Brookhaven which is NOT "the sticks", and i couldn't call someone 15 miles away in the Town Of Smithtown, cuz T-Mobile's celfone service was so bad.
I switched to Virgin Mobile and have never had a problem. I have a Samsung Intercept smartfone, and I get charged a flat $25/month for unlimited text, web, and all the other stuff.
Ran over your cell phone? A little extreme?

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#17 Sep 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
was pissed off at T-Mobile.

Tawas City, Michigan

#18 Sep 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
FaFoxy/Fred/DanielP is a bit unstable if you haven't noticed. He's a gay man who actually supports the Republicans. It's like a black man supporting David Duke, or a Jew supporting Hitler.

I'd suggest getting your rabies shot if you plan on interacting with him.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#19 Sep 12, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
FaFoxy/Fred/DanielP is a bit unstable if you haven't noticed. He's a gay man who actually supports the Republicans. It's like a black man supporting David Duke, or a Jew supporting Hitler.
I'd suggest getting your rabies shot if you plan on interacting with him.
My name's not fred. my name's not danielp. i'm not a Republican. havent bene in 30 years.

Tawas City, Michigan

#20 Sep 12, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
My name's not fred. my name's not danielp. i'm not a Republican. havent bene in 30 years.
Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Starbucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starbuck sickness (Dec '15) Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Starbucks Announces It'll Debut Pumpkin Spice L... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Why McDonald's Shouldn't Rush Its Digital Platform Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Business Highlights Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Starbucks Aims To Donate 100 Percent Of Unsold ... Mar '16 Elise Gingerich 1
New Better Rewards Program Feb '16 FHS 1
Music Feb '16 Alakerdog 1
More from around the web