Sandisk 4GB memory stick pro duo

Sandisk 4GB memory stick pro duo

Posted in the SanDisk Forum

Lee Noble

Glasgow, UK

#1 Apr 3, 2007
I have purchased a 4gb pro duo memory stick which works fine in my camera. It also works fine when i upload photos in the shops.

At home i am able to plug both my 64mb and 256mb cards into my card reader without problem- got one built in and also a seperate USB card reader but neither will pick up the 4gb memory card.

Can anyone give me an explanation for this and idea how to rectify it?

Thanks
gpsaturn

Lakeland, FL

#2 May 4, 2007
Make sure that both of the card readers are compatible with your 4gb pro duo. If the card works fine on your camera, then there is nothing wrong with the memory stick, the problem might be with your readers. Check the SanDisk web site for card readers compatible to your 4gb memory stick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SanDisk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SanDisk said in advanced talks to sell to Weste... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Raj Chanani 1
sandisk cruzer micro 4gb re-format? (Dec '07) Jul '14 moorthy 23
News First News Briefs: Sprint, Samsung, UPS, Ruckus... (Nov '13) Nov '13 out there 1
Memory Card Failure (Dec '06) Aug '13 jamest4 7
SanDisk ripped me off... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Manuel Gomez Martin 1
gürbüz (Feb '13) Feb '13 halil 2
SDMX1 firmware question (Feb '07) Nov '11 Xagyg 4
More from around the web