Money woes slam top Christian broadca...

Money woes slam top Christian broadcaster

There are 13 comments on the worldnetdaily.com story from Apr 4, 2009, titled Money woes slam top Christian broadcaster. In it, worldnetdaily.com reports that:

Salem Communications, a Christian publishing and radio giant that owns nearly 100 radio stations nationwide and calls itself the No. 1 Internet provider of Christian content, has been branded a "bottom rung" company by Moody's Investors Service for struggling under the weight of $320 million in debt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at worldnetdaily.com.

Since: Oct 07

Bawlmer

#1 Apr 4, 2009
Not "bottom rung", they meant to say "bottom feeder".

1noteasilyfooled

“Fundie SMACKER..”

Since: Mar 08

Sunshine city, St Petersburg

#2 Apr 4, 2009
aveteran wrote:
Not "bottom rung", they meant to say "bottom feeder".
AGREED!
Wayne

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2009
Well fellas,, a Christian broadcaster has to stay on the bottom to try to reach lost souls,,you know,, where you guys are at.

“God WANTS you to Evolve!”

Since: May 08

Northern Colorado

#4 Apr 5, 2009
I'd love to see this company go under. It's rather alarming how Christian broadcasting (and other media) has mushroomed in the last 10 years.

Since: Oct 07

Bawlmer

#5 Apr 5, 2009
Sh1tbird wrote:
I'd love to see this company go under. It's rather alarming how Christian broadcasting (and other media) has mushroomed in the last 10 years.
Well, you know how they grow mushrooms... Keep 'em in the dark and feed 'em booolsheeet.

“God WANTS you to Evolve!”

Since: May 08

Northern Colorado

#6 Apr 5, 2009
Wayne wrote:
Well fellas,, a Christian broadcaster has to stay on the bottom to try to reach lost souls,,you know,, where you guys are at.
As opposed to you, Golden Boy Wayne. You already have your VIP ticket to heaven.
Despite his impending sainthood, Wayne is still down on Earth keepin' dem A-Thee-istics in line with his flawless logic and impeccable manners, making Topix a safer place for the gullible and easily manipulated. Satan doesn't stand a chance with Wayne manning the watch to keep the flock safe!
Wayne

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2009
Sh1tbird wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to you, Golden Boy Wayne. You already have your VIP ticket to heaven.
Despite his impending sainthood, Wayne is still down on Earth keepin' dem A-Thee-istics in line with his flawless logic and impeccable manners, making Topix a safer place for the gullible and easily manipulated. Satan doesn't stand a chance with Wayne manning the watch to keep the flock safe!
Yeah,, and as long as satan has stooges like you around,, his job is a whole lot easier.
Bud

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Apr 6, 2009
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,, and as long as satan has stooges like you around,, his job is a whole lot easier.
You are the best servant of Satan this board currently hosts, Wayne.

“God WANTS you to Evolve!”

Since: May 08

Northern Colorado

#9 Apr 6, 2009
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,, and as long as satan has stooges like you around,, his job is a whole lot easier.
I'll bet God is wondering how He got stuck with all the incompetent fools.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Apr 7, 2009
>"Salem Communications, a Christian publishing and radio giant that owns nearly 100 radio stations nationwide and calls itself the No. 1 Internet provider of Christian content, has been branded a "bottom rung" company by Moody's Investors Service for struggling under the weight of $320 million in debt."

Why doesn't some fundierai$er just climb up in one of the radio towers and vow that unless listeners send in $320 million God will call him home?

Miracles do happen. Praiz!

“Hemp for building materials”

Since: Sep 08

Hampstead

#11 Apr 9, 2009
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,, and as long as satan has stooges like you around,, his job is a whole lot easier.
Maybe God just got fed up with the christians and decided to fold the company.

“God WANTS you to Evolve!”

Since: May 08

Northern Colorado

#12 Apr 9, 2009
legalize Industrial Hemp wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe God just got fed up with the christians and decided to fold the company.
Then nobody received the memo.

“Hemp for building materials”

Since: Sep 08

Hampstead

#13 Apr 9, 2009
Sh1tbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Then nobody received the memo.
Sure they did. they just refused to listen. Every time a non-christian pointed out the christian's bigotry, judmentalistic, legalistic hate for everyone....
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Communications Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zoolon, Zulon, or Xulon Press - Spell it Howeve... (Feb '08) Jan '16 Doctorsolomon777 374
News Sean Hannity Moves to WDTK-AM 1400 in Detroit (Jan '14) Jan '14 kev 1
News Blowing Rock homeowner pens Biblical synopsis (Mar '13) Oct '13 xyz 2
News One Family's Long Journey to Freedom Chronicled... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Susan Torres 1
News Hawaii station picks up Chinese state-run radio... (Nov '09) Nov '09 view from the reef 1
News Hawaii station picks up Chinese state-run radio... (Sep '09) Sep '09 William 5
News Chinese music replaces country on AM - TheBuzz (Jul '09) Aug '09 StateofdaState 37
More from around the web