China Claims U.S. Meat Imports Tainte...

China Claims U.S. Meat Imports Tainted -- Courant.com

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 14, 2007, titled China Claims U.S. Meat Imports Tainted -- Courant.com. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

China has suspended imports from several major U.S. meat processors, the latest indication the government may be retaliating as its products are turned back from overseas because of safety concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

FAV

Manchester, NH

#1 Jul 14, 2007
It's curious the way these supporters of Empire in our Time twist history. In a play on Neville Chamberlain's infamous appeasement of the Nazi's leading up to WW II, McCain states: "Defeatism will not bring peace in our time". With the crooked tongue of these war mongerers, he seems to forget that we are the Nazis this time.
FAV

Manchester, NH

#4 Jul 14, 2007
Ditto, my comment was on a story concerning McCain.
BlindedbyPC

Avon, CT

#5 Jul 15, 2007
Whats the matter CHINA? Not enough Cardboard or Antifreeze in Our Food for you? China and their food practices, 25,000 pets dead, Poison toothpaste and Poison pickled veggies, Nothing with the name of China on it will I ever Buy again. And people who stay at hotels better we watchful of those tiny tubes of Made in China toothpaste, Some hotels are not pulling them from their inventory yet.
American

Mount Vernon, MO

#7 Jul 15, 2007
BlindedbyPC wrote:
Whats the matter CHINA? Not enough Cardboard or Antifreeze in Our Food for you? China and their food practices, 25,000 pets dead, Poison toothpaste and Poison pickled veggies, Nothing with the name of China on it will I ever Buy again. And people who stay at hotels better we watchful of those tiny tubes of Made in China toothpaste, Some hotels are not pulling them from their inventory yet.
Yes utter disgusting isn't it? And yet business as usual! All trade with Communist china should be stopped for good! America needs to wake up and smell the real coffee!
FAV

Manchester, NH

#8 Jul 15, 2007
Wake up American. There will be no stop in trade with China because there's too much profit in it for corporate America. Even small-caps are beginning to set up there to take advantage of the cheap labor. Well for all the displaced workers there's always indusiries to service the new Royalty, namely the corporate elite who run our corporocracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanderson Farms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tyson shares fall after bird flu report (Mar '15) Mar '15 Get Real 1
News Alleged stabbing leads to arrests at Sanderson ... (May '12) Sep '12 kinston 3
News Nash, Wilson officials in mediation talks about... (Apr '12) Sep '12 anonymous 7
News Sanderson Farms Moving Forward With Nash County... (Sep '12) Sep '12 anonymous 1
News UPDATE 1-Sanderson Farms profit beats on higher... (Aug '12) Aug '12 anonymous 1
News Sanderson Farms accused of dangerous, racially ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 anonymous 6
News Sanderson purchases site for chickens (Jan '12) Aug '12 bull dog 3
More from around the web