China Claims U.S. Meat Imports Tainted -- Courant.com

Full story: Hartford Courant

China has suspended imports from several major U.S. meat processors, the latest indication the government may be retaliating as its products are turned back from overseas because of safety concerns.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2007
FAV

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

It's curious the way these supporters of Empire in our Time twist history. In a play on Neville Chamberlain's infamous appeasement of the Nazi's leading up to WW II, McCain states: "Defeatism will not bring peace in our time". With the crooked tongue of these war mongerers, he seems to forget that we are the Nazis this time.
FAV

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

Ditto, my comment was on a story concerning McCain.
BlindedbyPC

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

Whats the matter CHINA? Not enough Cardboard or Antifreeze in Our Food for you? China and their food practices, 25,000 pets dead, Poison toothpaste and Poison pickled veggies, Nothing with the name of China on it will I ever Buy again. And people who stay at hotels better we watchful of those tiny tubes of Made in China toothpaste, Some hotels are not pulling them from their inventory yet.
American

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

BlindedbyPC wrote:
Whats the matter CHINA? Not enough Cardboard or Antifreeze in Our Food for you? China and their food practices, 25,000 pets dead, Poison toothpaste and Poison pickled veggies, Nothing with the name of China on it will I ever Buy again. And people who stay at hotels better we watchful of those tiny tubes of Made in China toothpaste, Some hotels are not pulling them from their inventory yet.
Yes utter disgusting isn't it? And yet business as usual! All trade with Communist china should be stopped for good! America needs to wake up and smell the real coffee!
FAV

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2007

Wake up American. There will be no stop in trade with China because there's too much profit in it for corporate America. Even small-caps are beginning to set up there to take advantage of the cheap labor. Well for all the displaced workers there's always indusiries to service the new Royalty, namely the corporate elite who run our corporocracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sanderson Farms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alleged stabbing leads to arrests at Sanderson ... (May '12) Sep '12 kinston 3
Nash, Wilson officials in mediation talks about... (Apr '12) Sep '12 anonymous 7
Sanderson Farms Moving Forward With Nash County... (Sep '12) Sep '12 anonymous 1
UPDATE 1-Sanderson Farms profit beats on higher... (Aug '12) Aug '12 anonymous 1
Sanderson Farms accused of dangerous, racially ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 anonymous 6
Sanderson purchases site for chickens (Jan '12) Aug '12 bull dog 3
Grifton man stabbed at convenience store (May '12) May '12 Big Boy 1

Search the Sanderson Farms Forum:
•••