Rio execs surrender their bonuses

Rio execs surrender their bonuses

There are 1 comment on the The Age story from Feb 9, 2012, titled Rio execs surrender their bonuses. In it, The Age reports that:

Rio chief executive Tom Albanese won't be getting a bonus, previously paid 1.6 million pounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Charles Atta

Ghana

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Dear Buyer,

I am Charles Atta from Obuasi community. Am a representative for the local gold minners here in Obuasi community, Ghana. We have capability of producing between 250-300 kilos of gold dust / bars monthly.

The product available below: Commodity Gold dust / Dore bars Available
QUANTITY: 500kg
ORIGIN : Ghana (Obuasi community)
QUALITY: 22+ carats
PURITY: 96.67%
Packaging: in metal boxes.

Terms and conditions: In as much as I intend to establish a cordial business relationship with you, Interested buyer will have to arrange and come down to Ghana for inspection on our products, take a random sample for test at the government geological survey department, having been satisfy with the assay report, buyer / seller will then sign (sales and purchase contract / agreement). or if the buyer is not ready to go through this we can make plans for the golds to be shipment to his/her destination on CIF, we only accept the following (SBLC MT760 and MT799 )also NOTE that we can also deliver our Gold to the PMMC or ASAP VASA for assay.
I shall be grateful to furnish you with any further information that you may require after hearing from you and shall consider it a privilege entering long-lasting relationship between both parties.

Below are my contact information.
Name: Charles Atta
Phone Number:+233-549502452 or +233549502458
BlackBerry ping; 32efa62e
Email: [email protected]

We are waiting your purchase interest and quick responses.
Best Regards,
Charles Atta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Tinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paladin Energy attracts private equity from Asia (Feb '15) Feb '15 ESCOM 1
News BHP Billiton loses CEO candidate (Aug '06) Dec '12 Aussie Bob 6
News Rio Tinto Alcan locks out 800 workers at its Al... (Jan '12) Jun '12 Jeff 5
Wait times (Jan '12) Jan '12 Canadian in Perth 1
News Utah Doctors Join 'Occupy' Movement (Jan '12) Jan '12 Blow 2
News Hathor Provides Corporate Update (Jan '12) Jan '12 Alcan 1
News Europe stocks edge up, led by Lanxess, Rio Tinto (Jan '12) Jan '12 Alcan 1
More from around the web