Management
MRK71468

Lutz, FL

#1 Feb 19, 2012
I wonder if Rescare knows what kind of people they have running their operations on the East coast of Florida. I personally know they have a deceitful thief and a self-centered individual that has nothing but her own personal interests at hand. This person will do whatever it takes to get self-gratification in life and at anyone expense up to and including Rescare. If anyone from the corperate office can read this, She shop's herself daily and is not loyal to you or your cause. Fair warning, she will take what she knows with her and try to beat you at your own business when you have nothing left to offer her. In her personal life, she practices deceit daily. Money? She'd stab her own mother to get a head. She stole from me too. She thinks she has this image of being a "princess" and a "good person" but I am devoting my time and effort to make her patients, family, friends, and her company to aware of the dangers involved with her. If this posting touches anyone and you desire more information, contact me. I have facts and I am more than willing to provide them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ResCare Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edison Job Corps (Nov '15) Nov '15 Robert 1
News Louisville leads the way in aging care innovation (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rescare direct ca... 1
More from around the web