Ross could take place of Albertsons

Ross could take place of Albertsons

There are 3 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Ross could take place of Albertsons. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Instead of eggs, butter, and cheese, shoppers may find T-shirts, earrings, and tablecloths at the former Albertsons on College Avenue in Rockridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

catherine lorigan

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 9, 2006
ross is a useless mexican employed store and they treat mexicans better than any other race. I hopr that company expands so fast they go bankrupt, like boston market did.
R BERNAL

Maitland, FL

#2 Nov 13, 2007
ITS SAD THAT RACISM STILL REIGNS IN TODAYS WORLD. CATHERINE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.
AVHS Dad

Oakland, CA

#3 Nov 13, 2007
Thankfully, racism does not reign in todays world. However, it is quite common... and I mean common in the lowest interpretation of the word. Frankly I'm having a bit of trouble visualizing a "mexican employed store". Is she trying to say that only Mexicans own stock in Ross? I'm also not sure what "hopr" is, but I hope it's not contagious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ross Systems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Footstar is Among the Companies in the Apparel ... (May '10) May '10 isgsgb 1
News dd's Discounts seeks bargain lovers (Feb '09) Aug '09 dyeaana 13
News Search continues for man who robbed clothing store (Jun '07) Jun '07 Just me 4
News Clothing store assault caught on camera (Jun '07) Jun '07 Kaos 72
More from around the web