Lee, scandalized, fell in a Washingto...

Lee, scandalized, fell in a Washington flash

There are 4 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Lee, scandalized, fell in a Washington flash. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

He was a rising star in Congress at lunchtime -- and out of office by dinner. Rep. Christopher Lee fell from power this week with a velocity seldom seen in the annals of Washington sex scandals, a blinking red caution sign for those who need one that the speed and reach of the Internet can crash a political career in the time it takes to push a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 10, 2011
In this day and age there is no excuse for net-stupidity. You shoulda known better Mr. Lee, especially after you were warned to cut it out.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Oh...and he kinda looks like John Edwards.
Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#4 Feb 11, 2011
Good riddance!Being a rethug I'm surprised a young boy wasn't involved!
So What

Friendswood, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2011
No Ho that would be Barney Frank and no demiwt would ever step down on his own, much less have other liberals speak out against him or her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roll Call Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama Won't Be Pushing Second Amendment Rollbac... Aug 31 Truth and Facts 107
News Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey ... Aug 30 BORED 16
News Ike Memorial Gets Another Critic Aug 29 I Like Ike 6
News Kathleen Matthews Defends Donation to Blunt Jul '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News After Trade Triumph, Senate Republicans Look to... Jul '15 serfs up 2
News After Charleston Shooting, Washington Short on ... Jun '15 Cat74 46
News Members Shoot Hoops for a Cause Mar '15 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web