75 percent of people who had been sic...

75 percent of people who had been sick were unhappy with their healthcare coverage.

There are 2 comments on the PLANET RADIO 107.3 story from May 23, 2012, titled 75 percent of people who had been sick were unhappy with their healthcare coverage.. In it, PLANET RADIO 107.3 reports that:

Polls have shown majorities are happy overall with their healthcare coverage, but a U.S. survey indicated 75 percent of those who had been sick were unhappy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PLANET RADIO 107.3.

NursingSchoolBlu es

Astoria, NY

#1 May 23, 2012
I think I saw a similar article on EmploymentNurses.com the other day. It's interesting to know.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 May 24, 2012
insurance companies are a pain in the azz to deal with on a normal basis, as soon as there is a real problem, forget it,its like pulling teeth to get tests done..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Only 15% Say They Have Benefited from Oba... Feb '16 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Fewer businesses provide health insurance (Apr '13) Apr '13 Anonymous 4
News Health Insurance Exchanges Are Top Priority on ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Joe Kortez 1
More from around the web