Rent-to-own retailer occupies Rt. 7A warehouse

Aaron Rents Inc. held job interviews on Monday and Tuesday as it prepares to open its new store, based in the former Haynes & Kane warehouse on Route 7A. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tonya

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Dec 18, 2008
Anyone the does business with a rent to own company needs a Suze Orman intervention.
Real Vermonter

Charlestown, MA

#22 Dec 18, 2008
The computer guy on main st rules! I shop him all the time for little stuff that I need in a hurry! For the big purchase I go wholesale! Could have got you that $800 pig for $400! Shop around!
Preston

Matthews, NC

#24 Aug 24, 2012
Real Vermonter wrote:
Same thing for buying a house or a vehicle or .... anything! The problem is there is a faction of people who will line up at these places and fall victim to the small print on the contract! The other rent to own joints are always repoing their junk china made electronics and furniture! Just think I don't need it today and keep dropping your change in the big bottle in the corner and it might surprise you how fast you can get it on your own from a discount store! Don't spend a dime in this dump! We didn't have it before and we don't need it now!
Aaron's furniture is manufactured in South Georgia in the United States. Almost all electronics in the US are made overseas. Not everyone in our country has the cash or means to save as you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Rents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuits claims Aarons providing bed bug-infest... (Mar '12) Oct '14 something else 86
Insiders are Fond of Simon Property Group Inc (May '14) May '14 USA 1
Aaron Rents CEO Thins Stake (May '08) Dec '10 AOL 2
Buffet Continues Investment Strategy as CORT Ac... (Nov '08) Nov '08 JD McKee 1
Fairview Heights business sued over allegation ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 midgee 2
Aaron Rents, Inc. Sells Aaron's Corporate Furni... (Oct '08) Oct '08 D r S 1
Andrew Young Monument Debuts (Apr '08) Apr '08 Tory One 14
More from around the web